"Loyal" Soldier Bundle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Adara, May 3, 2013.

1. Macchus

i would think that the fact that i picked the 1 month membership and didnt cancel it myself ever probably had something to do with it .
    but i do have some doubts as to how sony would set it up so i guess we will see .
  2. RipperTR

I am a member and buy station cash.

Thank you SOE appreciate the free gear.
  3. Silsila

I don't get any thing for free! I pay a monthly fee to get these benefits. There's nothing free in those 15$ , nothing!

And on top of that, this free month (which I'm totaly fine with that they hand out as a lure to non subscribers) messes up one of the benefits that come with being a subscriber, the que. I payed to get a better spot in the que to get into the server and onto heavily populated continents. This benefit is nullified this month. That's what I'm being pissed off about!

Getting stuff for free...bah, we're paying for it!
  4. Poacher

* passes Sharmanti a box of tissues.........
  5. Keelin

I think the people who bought 1 month subs this month suffered the worst from this.
  6. Adara

There are people I've spoken with who have previously received free SC, and then spent that. This apparently qualified them for the "loyalty" bonus - without ever spending a cent of money. How does it make sense for a loyalty incentive program to target those players, but not actively subscribed players?

This is already backfiring on SOE,they will lose a portion of their current subscriber base over this fiasco. So rather than providing a free month to all players, they decided to add a ridiculous stipulation that has just angered many of those whom actually make this game's F2P model possible.
  7. Keelin

:confused:
    That's quite something.
    Longer queues and the lack of a free month for subscribers is one thing but that is really kind of silly.
  8. Sperril

Anyone in particular? Where did they get this free SC from?