Jump Jets Comparison Level 3-6

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Paqu, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Paqu

Maybe you should have bothered since those are the levels which are bugged. Well not the level 2, but level 3-5.
  2. Zeekez

Why would I? The OP already did. Plus you need em to get the 6 so you'll have to get them eventually.
  3. Wolfwood82

I said you were b****ing about something that most people don't consider important enough to comment on. I called you a genius (sarcastically). I asked why your a** wasn't in the oval office if you were so clever as to know what other professionals should or need to do. Oh and I threw a d*** in there too. That accounts for every "swear word" I said.

The only child here is you. The only one having a hard time understand what is really going on here is you. I explained things quite clearly but it is becoming more and more apparent that you choose not to read. I came off as aggressive because, well, I was. Because you jumped up on your little soap box with the high and mighty act and that kind of stuff just ticks me off. Especially when you use such easy arguments like "common courtesy" and "what they should do" and "it's only right". You make yourself look like... a politician... And then cry because someone calls you out on it in "less flattering" words.

I'm not sure what else to tell you. Try working 18 hours a day on a salary putting a major multi-million line code together. Then report all known bugs to the public. You think it's just that simple, because you aren't there doing it. I suspect that if it really was that simple, we wouldn't even be having this conversation Mr. "I-think-I'm-smarter-then-everyone-else".

And you claim people like me ruin forums. I didn't start an argument over a simple comment because I can't put two sentences together and figure out what someone else means. I didn't jump up on a soap box trying to act all charismatic and "for the people!" over a tiny issue that does-not-break-the-game. I didn't make a huge deal over absolutely nothing. You asked a question, I answered. Had you simply asked for clarification on my answer, I would have provided it. But nooooooo suddenly it's "I have a dream!".

If it breaks >YOUR< game, then by all means stop playing, and stop posting. It doesn't break mine, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people will say the same. And all people like you do is make public moral over the issue worse by never shutting up about it.
  4. Oneth

Having slowly gone through 3-5, I found each to be better than the last. As for looking at the recharge rate remember that each tier adds to the capacity so those same number of boxes represent more fuel. That will make a visual look at the boxes invalid, only flight time would valid.
  5. Paqu

Yes it might feel so simply because you have invested certs into them and you assume they are better so you actually start to believe it. But if you looked my video it pretty clearly shows there is no difference on fuel capacity and I cant get any higher with level 5 than I would with level 3.
  6. Zeekez

Keep in mind, moving from 2 to 3, or 3 to 4 or anything, the effect would be measured in extra MILLISECONDS of flight time. Each tier you're gaining an extra 8% of fuel capacity. 8%. I'm not sure if standing on the ground and going straight up is exactly a scientific test.

Just my 2 cents
  7. The King

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
  8. K3STR3L

You type a lot but all that comes out is absolute rubbish, you have no clue at all. Your posts are worth a laugh though and quite funny, even if misguided and way off.

You might not understand this as you seem to be a bit of a SOE fanboy, forums are not just for positive posts, get used to it.
    What you say or do here is totally irrelevant to me and all your posts are meaningless to me too. The only people I am talking to directly are SOE themselves.
    Most of the community doesn't even visit these forums so do not get to see all the bugs reported by players, although you seem to think everyone should visit the forums on a daily basis and check all posts before they buy anything or upgrade their kit.

I came here like many to show our dissatisfaction at the lack of info given on such matters, you don't like it? who cares, your just another forum member with no weight and no authority.

There is a place in game where they could quite easily put a list of items that are bugged/not working as intended, but they haven't. It is not hard and would take maybe an hour max to make. And all players would be able to access the information, even us ones that don't spend our life on forums, like you.
  9. Zeekez

Brilliant response. A true orator
  10. Extremite

3 second burn + 8% = 3.24 second burn. You're measuring quarters of a second.
  11. Zeekez

or an extra 240 milliseconds :), yes yes I got the time measurement wrong in my original post, but you get the point, you're trying to cram an extra 2 seconds of flight time into 5 levels of certs, the jumps aren't going to be as big as say the drifter jets that go from 15 seconds of glide to 30 seconds when going from 4 to 5