In case you were wondering, DBG screwed us over once again.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HAXTIME, Jul 14, 2015.

1. axiom537

No Prowlers are long range, high velocity, AV Sniping monsters, don't try and pretend they are coffins, they are killing machines and they top the charts in that regard. Yes, an AV max can strafe to avoid taking hits, but they are also lightly armored and it only takes two hits to kill, besides taking light arms fire, etc. etc.

I understand why people use the pounders, because it is extremely versatile and very good at killing infantry and vehicles. However, the pounder is an AV MAX. Now, I agree the Falcon's, comets and pounders should have a bit more flexibilty then then the Ravens, Vortex's and fractures, but I'm sorry you can't have it every which way. If we buff the fractures, so that they are comparable to the Ravens and the Vortex's, then we need to bring the pounders in line with the Falcon's and Comets. Currently the pounders are 40% more effective then the the Falcons and comets, therefore it needs to be brought in line with the NC and VS maxes.
  2. SW0V

Whilst I agree with your disappointment in the new Striker, I disagree with your vulgarity and aggressiveness towards the devs.

I posted this exact statement before and I'll post it again here "Just because the devs' vision for a weapon is not shared by yourself or others doesn't mean you have to throw a tantrum".

I also specifically pointed out in one of my posts on the Striker buff dev thread that at no point did they explicitly mention increasing the strikers' range potential. They only mentioned increasing damage against ground vehicles:

... which they did:

Is it what I wanted? No.

Can I realise the weapons potential for roles that I didn't want to use it for? Yes.
  3. xMaxdamage

dev's vision of striker is just bad and needs to be redone.
    • Up x 1
  4. SW0V

I agree. But being aggressive about the matter doesn't help. The devs are more likely to listen if people explain the problems logically and constructively instead of spitting venom.