If you guys don't want C4 to be nerfed...

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Thrustin, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Village

1) He linked the thread I was referring to in the OP
    2) It was speculation, I never said it with certainty but the fact the devs are aware of this and enough agree to keep a 50 page thread alive speaks volumes.
    3) Sorry, I thought this was a thread about Light Assaults and C4, not the Light Assault crying thread.
  2. Adept

I'm ok with the current C4. If it _needs_ to be changed, I'd agree to lowering it's damage and cost by 33%, but allowing the 1st cert to carry 2 of them instead of 1.
  3. Liewec123

i'll be fine with c4 with the exact same cost and effect it has now,
    aslong as they need to actually plant it rather than hurling it 15ft.
    [IMG]
  4. Thrustin

Ah well, too late.
  5. Daibar

6. Duban

Agreed, it's ridiculous. Tankers deserve to be punished for inattentiveness. They have every advantage against a C4 wielding LA. Hell, even if it is that much of a problem they can get radar and have even less of an excuse for being C4ed. Radar should be a hard counter, but instead they whine.
  7. Epic High Five

Stop posting opinions, and start posting your dud:kill ratio. My accuracy is 11% (oh god I'm bad) which means for every C4 kill I get, I spend 909 resources. This is provided the players site only counts kills and not contacts, in which case it's actually worse (and basically incalculable)

Oh god that can't be right can it? That's like 2 MBTs worth of a much more valuable resource per kill.

People just don't remember the times C4 missed them entirely. If anything C4 needs a buff in its utility. It doesn't seem to airburst reliably so you have to wait for it to drop and sit for a second before you detonate, and it's super slow to detonate anyway, especially if you're going for 2 bricks per blast.