I thought lock continent would be a good thing!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Silkensmooth, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silkensmooth

And i still dont get the objective of continent locking. So now instead of just demoralizing an empire and warpgating them on one continent, you can now, well when its done, warpgate them all the way into a tiny little corner of the map?

Sounds super fun for the team who is getting zerged.

Sounds fun for the team playing whack-a-mole cause all of the 4th faction has jumped to the winning side.
    • Up x 3
  2. Silkensmooth

You a Dev?

How long until they finish turning a fresh modern game into a 15 year old game no one plays?

When is the entire project supposed to be complete?

Are people supposed to be happy with half finished mechanics that are not as fun as the mechanics that were in place?
    • Up x 4
  3. Cookie5000

In my opinion it gives you a reason to fight. Fight for the land you love. :)
    • Up x 3
  4. Scr1nRusher

Silk, calm down.

Why are you spending so much time on these forums?

why don't you just write a final goodby and then leave?

so that way you go out with some dignity rather then making yourself come off like a raging BCP like person?
  5. sternn58

Yeh, I totally agree. You have a faction that has the population to steamroll a continent or constantly win alerts, and you now introduce a game mechanic that gives them a significant resource advantage and allows them to concentrate somewhere else. For a game type that is highly vulnerable to the problems of population imbalance, you'd think the developers would be working tirelessly to mitigate that factor. Instead, they seem to be wanting to amplify it. Makes my head hurt.
    • Up x 2
  6. Ronin Oni

You made me chuckle with your GOP comparison at the end :D
    • Up x 1
  7. sternn58

Lots of invective and zero actual logic. You've tried that twice and it still hasn't worked. Try the old trick a third time, or actually give reason a shot? If nothing else it will give you clearer understanding of whats actually going on in your own head.
  8. Munr

Mmmmmm... no. It's not worth the effort. I'll just watch you go in circles instead if that's okay with you.

Lol oh ok :D
  9. sternn58

Yeh, you have persuaded me. Attempting to engage in any kind of meaningful exchange seems like a waste of time. Still, the offer is open. When you feel comfortable, I'd be interested to read what you have to say.
  10. Munr

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. Goden

Stop.

People are allowed to discuss things.
    • Up x 1
  12. Scr1nRusher

that is true.

but if you look at silks comments etc, hes not focusing on discussion anymore, hes complaining about the game when he has previously said he doesn't play it anymore and hes been playing other games.

Which begs the question why hes still messing around and causing problems in forumside?

something doesn;t feel right and doesn;t add up.
  13. sternn58

You do realize that if you would just get behind the idea of fixing the CL problem, all these nasty intruders stomping around your forumside would probably wander off and go play Planetside instead.
    • Up x 1
  14. Scr1nRusher

15. sternn58

• Up x 1
  16. Scr1nRusher

as you were saying....... :)
  17. sternn58

I'm not sure if I'm ready to wander off, just yet. But it's a step in the right direction...lol
  18. Scr1nRusher

hahaha.
  19. Suicide Trooper

02/07 patch change nothing.
    Indar locked = playing another game. Maybe come back later to check if Indar is unlocked.
    • Up x 2
  20. Shadoiex

Am I the only one that has Esamir as favorite continent...? :confused: :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.