How to kill a heavily defended sunderer (video)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SenorBeef, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Baleur

This is so much better than the throwing-mines-at-stationary-vehicles nonsense.
    Because this actually takes some balls and is actually possible to prevent with quick-minded opponents (any magrider worth their butt should have taken at least one of you out when you reached the bridge).

This is to the extent the game should allow cheeze tactics, it's all fun and lulz.
    But beyond this, no thanks.
  2. JohnnyMaverik

I came in this thread expecting rocket pods, I leave a very happy man... and I play VS so that's saying something. Well done, you guys are credit to team.
  3. Baleur

Indeed, this is how we used to play games back in the day, we came up with creative solutions to problems we encountered. We didn't logout and whine on the forums for mommy and daddy developer to change the entire rules of the game for us.
    • Up x 2
  4. Kar98

Would be cool if flashes could get the shield disperser thing so you could bomb the ones inside tech plants
  5. Luft

Just put C4 on a Sunderer with the gate diffuser.
  6. Tasogie

You would have to be very quick, but I will try it in couple misn an see how it works. get 3-4 people to drop all their C4 on your ATV, an ***** it... should make a nice bang.
  7. PersonalRiot

...Or people will just shoot you off the flashes. It takes like 2 seconds, not even.
  8. IshanDeston

Yeah, except Battlefield 3 only loaned it itself. Thats probably why it called, since it has to return it soon.
  9. Hoki

Watch some lamo cry for it to be nerfed.
  10. hellin

Tactics "burning chicken" ... Many will now use it. I think it should not be a nerf. This is pure tactical move. All quite fair.
  11. SenorBeef

I'm working on getting more runs recorded so I can put together some compilation videos, but in the meantime I thought you guys might appreciate this. The hardest part of organizing these runs isn't getting shot by the enemy during the attack...

There's some NSFW language and loud laughing as I was a little bit drunk.

12. ThePackage

It's easier if you just attach tank mines to it. Also, while I'm sure killing that Sunderer was satisfying, you just killed the barn in your farm.
  13. SenorBeef

I never deliberately allow enemy sunderers attacking my base to live just so I can farm them, since that goes against the whole reason for fighting and hampers the war effort for selfish reasons. I mean I guess you can ultimately say there's no point to winning and all that, but it wouldn't sit right for me to deliberately let an enemy attack have a higher chance of success so that I can get more points.