How to kill a heavily defended sunderer (video)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SenorBeef, Dec 11, 2012.

1. SenorBeef

There were about 150 Vanu infantry between us and their sunderer. We weren't able to fight on foot through them, and tanks died before they got close. So...

• Up x 13
  2. Total_Overkill

I curse you foul cretin, for demonstrating the existence of ***** jeeping, to the ignorant masses -_-
  3. Rec0n412

That... was beautiful.
    • Up x 1
  4. Fallout10mm

A lil c4 knockin on their door always does the trick. Just the otherday I had to take out about 5 sundys within 20min at one of the amp stations. Blew every one of them using mines, would have used c4 but I only have it certed at the first level for my LA.
  5. Tasogie

brilliant tactics, sadly it will be nerfed once more people do it. because the forum warriors will demand it :).
    But it is an exallant tactic.. If they didn't put AT mines on bridge to protect it, its their fault for loosing it :).
  6. Beef Castle

I liked the video but too bad the sunderer will be replaced in seconds and for less than you guys collectively spent on C-4 + flashes.
    • Up x 1
  7. Tasogie

Not the point, the point is to kill them an slow down their spawn rate.
  8. Mietz

Anyone who ever played BF2 knows this tactic
    • Up x 2
  9. ytman

This was done on my Vanguard once before. I saw it coming and bailed in time.
  10. Astafar

Mines would have stopped that.
  11. Compass

Bro, this is how you TR.
  12. Ranik

I actually have a theory I need to test.

I think their is a way to improve this tactic so it's even more user friendly.
  13. Bape

Sorry but you screwed up the thread it suppose to be HOW TO KILL A HEAVILY DEFENDED SUNDERER LIKE A BOSS!
    • Up x 1
  14. Tasogie

exactly, oh the irony
  15. ExarRazor

flash bombs rock
  16. 13lackCats

Wow...nice.
  17. SenorBeef

We killed like 12 infantry around it and it's going to be a while before the new sunderer comes up, which allows our friendly infantry to follow up. We were actually able to push them across the bridge after that, easily worth it.
  18. Sifer2

Will probably be used a lot more after they add the buggies back in. Right now it only works if the enemy have crap aim since you can shoot someone right off his Flash.
  19. Noxx(ia)

this looks much more viable than C4 on a buggy in BF3 :) i like.
  20. Malgalad-NC

Battlefield 3 called, they want their tactics back.