Here's the rumble seat, incase you haven't seen it yet.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by StormStrafe, Mar 5, 2013.

1. StormStrafe

• Up x 1
  2. Gisgo

Where is the radar? :eek:
    • Up x 7
  3. Ash87

I was so hoping for a sidecar.
    • Up x 8
  4. MadGelo

• Up x 2
  5. Munq

Just needs sidecart

http://4.bp.************/-72iokdyeDGI/T8HZMQ6O14I/AAAAAAAADs4/0z9NoI_QYFE/s1600/german+sidecar.bmp
    • Up x 13
  6. Yloh

:eek:
  7. Zcuron

Cosmetic item - sidecart.
    • Up x 6
  8. MadGelo

best thing about the ruble seat is that i will now get two kills instead of one when i spot flash in my Mossie
    • Up x 14
  9. Gisgo

Im happy im the driver :eek:
  10. RomulusX

I hope they let burster maxes sit on the back! :eek:
  11. Nintyuk

Same here, It will allow There to be a cheap effective counter to air on the move that has glass cannon balance.
    • Up x 7
  12. TheEvilBlight

Annihilator two-for-one. Woo...!
    • Up x 1
  13. Blarg20011

Entire platoon pulls flashes, engi drivers, heavies with new AV launchers riding, zergs straight towards an armor platoon. there were causalities.
    • Up x 7
  14. SenEvason

Great for flash races. One person drives, one person shoots at the other guys.
    • Up x 14
  15. Hael

Unless I'm mistaken I thought it said the rider won't have access to any weapons, including their own.
  16. StormStrafe

Hit and run.

Engineer drivers and heavy assaults with lock-on launchers in the rumble seats would be viable for hit and run tactics that capitalize on the long-range and on-the-move-accuracy of the lock-ons combined with the non-stop speed and mobility of the flash.

Maintaining distance, using cover, and staying on the move are key here.

The engineer drivers could pull back to relatively safe locations to re-supply the heavies (and/or escape death) before heading back into the fray.

It would be risky, for sure, yet the harassment alone could have a strategic value if done properly.
    • Up x 4
  17. Hibiki54

Scat MAX drive by
    • Up x 8
  18. Cyridius

Use the Wraith Module and flank around tanks with HAs on the back. Will work more optimally for NC and VS when the ESRLs come out as it will allow for - in the NC's case, more mobility, and in the VS's case, higher burst damage.
  19. 01101010

Don't forget it is also a small preview of the VR area
  20. Dr.Destro229

if that is true then I will not use it and keep the scout radar
    • Up x 1