Here's the rumble seat, incase you haven't seen it yet.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by StormStrafe, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Lazaruz

You people do realize that the rumble seat isn't a slot upgrade. It comes with every Flash you spawn by default.
    So you don't have to give up any of your old stuff, rejoice!
    • Up x 5
  2. Ash87

Hopefully, otherwise you'll have an invisible army flying into combat.

Still, invisible flashes will make great Anti-tank weapons without the rumble.

1 and 5 I'm looking forward to.

What worries me (Focusing on these two posts) is that if you can cloak, and have the rumble, you get an infiltrator, throw an engi on the back, cloak the flash, drive up, drop C4 on the back of a tank, drive off, blow C4.

Would take some coordination, but I'd give it 20 seconds after that happens for the first time, before people start calling to get the flash reduced down to it's current state again.
    • Up x 2
  3. StormStrafe

Thanks for the brainstorming guys, I'm actually going to be trying these tactics and will be using the most successful ones regularly. I don't know why the flash and rumble seat appeal to me so much, I guess it's the fact that it will be a risky challenge each and every time. Just sounds fun.
    • Up x 2
  4. Ronin Oni

Rumble seat and Wraith will both share the already tough choice slot on radar or AB

Oh, and Rumble seat faces backwards... keep that in mind while imagining how you'll use it.
  5. Nintyuk

Actually a Dev had stated that the rumble seat is a new standard feature to all Flashes. It's not something you can add or remove.
    Can't find my source for that though sorry.
    • Up x 1
  6. Kon

i wonder where that vid for GU04 is, was supposed to be out today
  7. TintaBux

They wont let maxes on them, obviously.
    • Up x 3
  8. Being@RT

You should look for that info on reddit or twitter or PSU, not here :p
  9. Kon

it is supposed to be on youtube.. its what was said
    • Up x 1
  10. Badname0192

I have to give up my lone biker feel when I spawn my Flash now? Random guy is going to be sitting on the back chilling when I get back to it, just doesn't seem right you know?

Now if I can get a VS lady to ride along....
    • Up x 2
  11. sagolsun

Redefining the phrase "Riding shotgun"
    • Up x 5
  12. JGood

I can confirm your findings - the rumble seat will come standard for the Flash. No tradeoff required.
    • Up x 24
  13. CatinHat

Needs a sidecar

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  14. Netsurfer733

Pics or it won't happen!

Jk - but I wonder, will the vehicle resource cost go up for it? And are you up for sharing any more details about how cloaking with the Wraith will work for the passenger in the rumble seat, etc.?
    • Up x 1
  15. MyOdessa

Single male Vanu looking for single (or not) female Vanu to share Flash rumble seat. (Must know how to shoot gun and handle engi tool)
    Respond at the Vanu's Indar or Amerish WG.
    • Up x 2
  16. Dr.Destro229

ok good to know thanks for the info!
  17. Ronin Oni

It is backwards facing for the weapons free passenger though right?

Meaning either really well coordinated backwards driving, or shooting at stuff after you pass it.
  18. Gustavo M

From now on, Flash will be my main and only vehicle In this game.
    • Up x 1
  19. Phazaar

Heresy. You don't shoot other people during Flash races...

You call out on Outfit chat for one of your ESFs to make it look like an accident :D

On subject, two things: ScatMAX drive-thru, and fast mine placement. Engy just dropping AT mines off the back of a Flash sounds so awesome.
    • Up x 1
  20. WalrusJones

I am starting an outfit/weekly event about this.
    Wogh
    Weekly Wough wide. (Of undetermined time.)

The (Hopefully) Great Wough Wide is tomorrow.

Except we would also run a suicide bomber taxi service, to more readily deliver AT landmines to increasingly undeserving victims.
    • Up x 3