Here's the rumble seat, incase you haven't seen it yet.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by StormStrafe, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Cl1mh4224rd

Wow. Alright then. This is going to be a lot of fun. :)

You do if it's a death race. :)
    • Up x 2
  2. WalrusJones

If you have a scrapper frame, you could already occasionally beat tanks 1V1 with the fury.
    (Look up fury combat on youtube, and you will eventually find one such fight.)

When not shooting a reinforced face of armor, it takes roughly 15 grenades to beat a MBT.
    • Up x 1
  3. Zaik

Weapons free means you are free to shoot your weapons, not that you are free of weapons.
    • Up x 4
  4. Mefi

Common thing in the future:
    Lock the Flash: checked V :p
    • Up x 4
  5. WalrusJones

The flash is very small, lock on rockets usually miss.
  6. Mefi

It's about second seat. I don't want random strangers on suicide transport.
    • Up x 3
  7. WalrusJones

THAT locking.

Derp.

I would be the kind of person who would form a Taxi service for SUICIDE bombers....
    • Up x 4
  8. StormStrafe

I already like to drive off giant cliffs with my flash, you can actually land them without taking full or any damage on a somewhat regular basis. Just try to make near-simultaneous contact with all four tires when landing. It's more for fun than anything else (though it has been used to great effect to C-4 Sunderers).

Due to this tendency, I'll have to keep mine locked (unless doing coordinated tactics) to avoid unintentionally trolling someone who I didn't notice had hopped in back while driving in first person (I use third-person as needed). Assuming I crash and blow up of course; I think it'd be fun to be in the rumble seat during a successful cliff jump.
  9. WalrusJones

Do you think you will be able to shoot the driver in the back of the head from the rumble seat?
    • Up x 3
  10. SneakyTaffer

Flash is my favorite vehicle. This will be fun. Especially so if a MAX can get on.
    • Up x 2
  11. drNovikov

TR faction-specific!
    • Up x 2
  12. Lafladitu

Flash will be one of the most useful vehicle when this is inplanted,I can see tons of them on the move doing various tasks that will help deny enemy activity. I am gonna focus alot more on killing Flashes that is for sure and hope for a double kill :)

there is however one thing that I think will cause alot of debate with the rumble seat if you have a engi at the 2nd seat and the flash gets damaged the engi can repair it on the move.
    • Up x 4
  13. WalrusJones

Not to mention, driving engies past enemy tanks, having them dive out and mine random vehicles for free, unretaliatable instant kills when fighting good flash taxis.
    • Up x 4
  14. Garrett24789P

phoenix on a flash with scout radar and m40 fury with cloak will be the best vehicle the NC will ever get
    • Up x 2
  15. Roman

I look forward to eating 2 people per flash alive now instead of the one. My Prowler is very hungry... and the so called prowler 'nerf' is not a nerf, it is just bringing it inline with MBT's. Still a flash that zips into my LOS is going to eat two tank rounds as judging distance and speed is incredibly easy.

Now an army of flashes may pose a different problem, can't wait...
    • Up x 2
  16. CraftKing

wait! ... so some random dude can ride and hug me on the back? hell no!
  17. Gisgo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D
    • Up x 1
  18. Gisgo

LoL i didnt think about it... its going to be hilarious.
    "Hey mate where are we going?"
    "To hell!!!" *charges enemy sundy to drop at mines*
    • Up x 6
  19. WalrusJones

Guys: You want suicide bombers to be in the back seat. This saves flashes.
    • Up x 4
  20. Gisgo

Two bombers: two nme dead sundies ;).
    • Up x 1