Have you tried Auraxiuming all the LMG's and then going back to your favorite one?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Scr1nRusher, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Scr1nRusher

same.

I wish they had a LA2 Anchor that had a 75 round magazine(using the old anchor model)
  2. Scr1nRusher

Every weapon has a niche..... and learning them all helps with your playstyles.
  3. Jogido

agreed, finished LMGs a while back. Working on Carbines and ARs now ;)
  4. miraculousmouse

i have only auraxed the saw and the anchor. i tried the SAW, hated it, played with the anchor to the purple and tried the SAW once mre. Suffice to say, i looooove it.
  5. Nabtwat

I auraxed and more all of the lmgs + directive, and the saw bloom 0.07 is crap and BS, should be 0.06 all versions. Very unhappy. Other than that, i find anchor best at range with grip, and at cqc with adv laser. Although anchor is just a bit gimped version of the vs equivalents and still underpar to those. The vs bias makes me take my distance.
  6. Reclaimer77

If you like the Rhino, you will LOVE the Bull.
  7. Onhil

Currently for me the SVA-88 is my favorite (dislike the Orion becuase so little ammo)

I'm working on getting the Betelgeuse

1. SVA-88 | Auraxiumed
    2. Ursa | Auraxiumed
    3. Flare | Auraxiumed
    4. NS-15M1 | Need 298 Kills | As of now
    5. Orion VS54 | Need 949 Kills | As of now

If I like the Betelguese I will probably use it for most situsations and use the SVA-88 for longer ranges. And if I don't like the Betlegeuse I will stick with the SVA-88
  8. ATRA_Wampa-One

My order was the following.
    1. Flare
    2. Orion
    3. SVA-88
    4. Polaris
    5. NS-15m
    My lifetime stats with the Flare is a pathetic 16% accuracy and 20% HSR but if I look at recent sessions where I use it I'm at about 35/30 Accuracy/HSR and absolutely dominate people with it. 2600 kills kind of pays off.
  9. NCstandsforNukaCola

I've got all auraxium medals for all of NC LMGs throughout 2 servers not on single character.
    Every gun was enjoyful other than Esamir's Mistake 1.
    Oh yes, NS-15M felt nice so I purchased this thing with cert on my TR.

But what I felt clearly is that, even with Anchor, it is hard to compete with higher DPS weapons in CQC.
    I know Anchor is a Headshot beast weapon but you can't always aim for the head.

So, I added up another thing to my HA arsenal.
    The Cyclone :cool:

So far, GD-22s, Anchor, and Cyclone are my favorite NC "L"MGs
  10. Shanther

If you don't like the Orion because of the low ammo you will hate the Betelgeuse. It has 40(5?) rounds instead of 50.
    • Up x 1
  11. Kalivix

I've not done ALL the NC LMGs but I've done 5 of em to get the GODSAW.. and all I can say is I'm never using a LMG again I hate them all. Maybe its just NC LMGs but they are basically short range guns that are outcompeted at close range combat by almost every other class.

Seriously its so depressing trying to use a 4x scope to fight a carbine user at long range and having all your shots fly around then despite having the reticle over them while every single shot they fire hits with pinpoint accuracy.
  12. Onhil

by low ammo I mean I have to reload like every 2 seconds. since the Betelgsue has a heat mechanic that problem should be solved.
    I know someone who has the same problem with the Orion like I do and he likes the Betelgeuse
  13. Shanther

Using a 4x is your first mistake. Secondly stick with the Anchor.

You will still be reloading more then you think you would. The issue isn't so much having to reload as it is having the lower ammo per mag. Don't get me wrong I like the gun other wise I would have 8k+ kills with it. But it does have its downsides.
  14. Kalivix

Well just using a SAW is the mistake really, thought I'd try a 4x as I remember people trying to say its a good long range gun, I now know they are the same idiots who try to claim the SAW is good for anything.
  15. Klondor

I loved the rhino, and i have the bull, but the bull is just.... not... doing it for me.

the reload is amazing, the velocity is amazing, but... its just another 652/143 and i haaate that combo. I want to have another 698/143
  16. Leondre

I've gotten all but the SAW S, and I still hate every single one of them. Cyclone will remain the best LMG for me.
  17. Erendil

I Aurax'd the SVA-88 the first month post-launch back when it was a very different weapon. I've since Aurax'd the Flare, Orion, Ursa, and Pulsar LSW (the last 2 were a chore), and I tried going back to the SVA-88 but it's been hit w/ the nerf bat so many times that it doesn't really feel like the same weapon I started with.

I've been having some fun w/ the Flare again since my playstyle has shifted more towards aiming for the head. It too feels lacking though, probably because of how unstable it is compared to every other 167-damage LMG out there.

However, I recently discovered that slapping a compensator on the SVA-88 makes it feel more like the launch version did, so there's still some hope there.

Mostly though I just stick to the Eidolon. Much more satisfying to get kills with than all these bullet hoses. :p
  18. IberianHusky

I auraximated the CARV, MSW, and NS-15m a bunch of times to get my Butcher. Thing is, I don't really like the Butcher, so I just went back to my CARV, and now I have to get used to the CARV all over again, because I've gotten so used to the NS-15m.

I can't bring myself to auraximate any of the other TR LMGs. I really don't like any of them.
  19. johnway

atm i have aurx the following weapons:

tmg
    bull
    rhino
    msw-r

I'm just over half way through the carv. I will probably try another weapon like the carv s and the ns LMG but after that? I probably go back to one or 2 weapons like the bull or msw-r just for kicks or play another class like the medic.
  20. garret0451

i dindn't touch rhino\bull , 652/143 profile is not mine.

but opinion for other weapons.
    ns15 - mediocre in every category , good for training headhots. was 4th that i auraxed
    carv-s - decent aim and nice 698/143 makes is worth a try , especially after you learned with ns15 , auraxed 5th
    tmg-50 , just aim for head and look how they melt , killing potentiall even at ~100+m makes it dreadful gun ( was last one ,6th).
    carv(1st) and msw-r(2nd) just best , but i didn't like mswr due to 50 bullet limitation which means lesser staying power.
    and mcg (3rd) - just spin it up and point to enemies, every one who jumps before you while you shooting IS ENEMY and deservers to be tk'd.
    butcher is kinda meh...

so i returned to carv\mcg combo