Have you tried Auraxiuming all the LMG's and then going back to your favorite one?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Scr1nRusher, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Mxiter

I'm till working on the NS15-M and left to aurax the T32.

Can't wait to get my MSW-R back.
  2. Klondor

I've been doing it ever since i got my first Auraxium medal, which was the T7 MCG. I'm finding its the best way to figure out which rates of fire, reload times, attachment sets and magazine sizes i prefer.
    So far, the T16 Rhino is my all time favorite LMG period. It's got just the right RoF, it can use extended mags, has wonderful accuracy, great muzzle velocity, and a decent reload time!
    Don't get me wrong, the T7 MCG is amazing, but it's a Chaingun, not an LMG.

The medals i have so far are [in order]
    T7 Mini Chaingun
    T16 Rhino
    T9 Carv
    TMG-50
    T9 Carv-S

Medals left to get for LMGs
    MSW-R [Numbering less than 200 kills now]
    T32 Bull [Has yet to be unlocked]

Out of all the LMGs i've gotten the Auraxium medal on, the ones i hated the absolute most were the T9 Carv-S, and the TMG-50. Those two taught me that i am so comfortable with much higher RoF weapons, that anything lower than 700 is a pain to use when i'm not focused and ready for battle. When i AM however, any gun will do as long as i can concentrate.
  3. hawken is better

Yep, and the CARV's still the best.

My ranking:

1. CARV
    2. MSW-R
    3. CARV S
    4. Everything else
  4. Akashar

I like lasher. That's bad because that weapon is bad in 1v1. But I can't argue that I love it because of all the tactics it force you to do to perform well with it. Polaris is a close second.
  5. lawn gnome

there are plenty of situations where it thoroughly has an advantage over standard weapons, but you shouldn't ever treat it like a standard gun. it really is a thinking mans gun (if you want to be even remotely effective).
  6. Johari

Yes and I went right back to the default Orion.
  7. Scr1nRusher

I think after i Auraxium the Anchor I'll be going back to my SAW.

Also I'll be auraxuiming the Battle rifle.
  8. Bankrotas

Heh, good luck with Warden, I can't do any more NC auraxiums :/
  9. Scr1nRusher

Oh I'll need it -_-.

you got all the ES things for NC auraxiumed?
  10. Noktaj

I bought the Polaris as soon as I got 250 certs on my VS chars.

Got Auraxium on Polaris, Flare, SVA-88 and NS15M. Never got the Ursa or other LMGs, I simply don't like them.
    I never ever liked the Orion LMG for Vanu (the SVA88 simply do it better for me) so I never got my auraxium on the basic VS weapon (I'm Br86 atm)

Now that I've auraxianed them all, I usually switch between them depending on the fight I'm.
    When I need suppressing fire I go for Flare + extended mag and mags belt for massive 150 rounds mag spam
    When I need CQC solution in a small fight I go for the SVA88 and the massive RoF + 0.75ADS
    When I need CQC solution in a big fight (as in drop the stun nade in the room and **** em all solution) I go for Polaris + adv.laser for hipfiring them to oblivion
    When I need mobility and precision and an all-around solution for rapidly switching fights I go for the NS15, wich is actually my fav weapon so far (may Vanu forgive me) I auraxianed it in 3 days :oops:.
  11. Akashar

That's a fact, and that's why I like it! :)
  12. Chazt

I have auraximized my EM6, SAW and EM1 and I have to say out of those three the SAW is still my favorite to roll with just because it feels the most satisfying. I do enjoy the EM1 as my go to close range LMG though, pop a silencer and a laser sight on that bad boy and you have an NC lmg that can function at all ranges with no drop in ammo capacity like the GD-22 and the Anchor. While I used to sing its praises the EM6 has fallen out of favor with me recently, if I want a gun that can function well at medium-long range, I will go with the SAW. If i want something that can function at any range I will go with the EM1.
  13. Liberty

I have all VS LMG's except for the Ursa (about 800 kills into it) and all TR LMG's except the Rhino (about 750 kills into it) and I have to say, if you think it is bad to go from your factions best LMG to worst you should try it with carbines and AR'.s.

The difference between a heavy with the Polaris, Bull, or EM-1 and a medic or engie stuck with the burst variant makes those LMG's seem amazing by comparison.
  14. SeanFree

My long term goal is to Auraxium all the NC carbines as LA, I'm saving the worst for last in the form of the Gauss Rifle Burst.

I actually enjoy Auraxium hunting for any class, it helps me create a goal other than capturing the next base. It's also good to force you out of your comfort zone and not get complacent with your weapon choices. I'm still looking for the One, the weapon I want to go for thousands of kills with. I might have found it in the Cyclone though. NC hard hitting weapons are the best. And yet, I still can't gel with the Gauss SAW.
    • Up x 1
  15. Scr1nRusher

that gun............. is as painful as the Gauss rifle burst.
  16. Hibiki54

All NC LMGs and NS15 auraxiumed. Some Auraxiumed more than once.
  17. TheBloodEagle

I find myself still using the NS-15M even after Auraxium-ing it a year ago because I like the looks & sound of the weapon the most. I should be finishing up medals for a few other weapons though.
  18. hostilechild

Have auraxiumed all the NC lmgs except the EM1, 50 kills to go. Have liked it the least of all of them.
    Once done, i will use the Anchor when expecting cqc/med EM6 for all around.

500 kills to go on jackhammer so maybe i just use it next for cqc situations, just really dislike its limitations but hossin does allow for lots of cover to move around and inside close quarters.
  19. Epic High Five

As one of the handful of people in this game with the Gauss Rifle Burst auraxiumed, I shall say only this:

Don't do it. Not even for pride. It's bad EVEN FOR A BURST GUN. It's a worse burst gun than the Gauss Rifle S set to 2 round burst mode. It's WWAAAAYYYY worse than the Tross's 2 round burst
  20. NCDaniel

Working on the Anchor.