Hav0c

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EazyDuzIt, Sep 29, 2013.

1. autosnakes

Your only compliment is from Jenkman. I would commit suicide if that were the case.
    • Up x 2
  2. autosnakes

3. DoNotTryThisAtHome

I'm bummed to hear that you didn't enjoy running with Hav0c but different strokes for different folks. It's not right or wrong...our playstyles just didn't match up and that's ok. There are however, plenty of people who do enjoy our playstyle, and it's for those people that we run public platoons. It may be difficult to understand why we do the things we do without hearing the chatter in TS but we do have our reasons for redeploying when we do (I haven't seen Hav0c gal drop on a base we were just at unless we were wiped though). We do require folks in our platoon to redeploy when the order is given so that we can maintain our effectiveness as a unit. If people do not want to actually be in the same place, fighting alongside the rest of the platoon, then there's really not much point in being in that platoon. At least that's how we see it in Hav0c. There are other outfits that don't run the same way we do, so my suggestion to you (far earlier that a few weeks into running repeatedly with us) would have been to try to find one of those other outfits to run with that better suit your preferred playstyle.

Regarding vehicle pulling: Hav0c trains and fights together so we've come to expect certain things when we pull gals, load up, fly to the destination, and drop on the point, etc. There are far fewer surprises when these things are done in a consistent, as-expected, manner. That's why we want Hav0c members pulling vehicles. Train the way you fight, as the saying goes.
  4. DoNotTryThisAtHome

You're not very good at the whole counting thing, are you?
  5. FancyNewBeasly

Hav0c platoons are definitely unforgettable experiences. It's partially why Hav0c is one of the most exciting and talked-about outfits on Connery. I myself will never forget when identitiy and I were enjoying our time in a Hav0c platoon under leagon's leadership: Killin' our TR buddies, talkin' some light smack, cleanin' up Amerish, and roflstomping the TR in general. But sometimes a man can have too good of a time. Recognizing this, leag0n prudently insulted us, showered us with obscenities, and removed identitiy and I from the platoon, citing reasons of espionage.

Hav0c runs a really tight ship, and it's why they will continue to be a force on Connery for a long long time.
    • Up x 1
  6. autosnakes

ESL, eh? Planetside 2 is a great game in that it spans many continents and spoken languages. I have no idea what you are trying to say here, today, but I love that Planetside brings together people of many cultures despite their inability to express basic ideas in the game's dominant language. You are correct that I cannot count the innumerable times JENK has ghost-capped a base.
  7. capoach

Seeing you play ingame silk you should stick with the zergs and keep it simple, leave the complex stuff to us. Havoc plays objective and stats are not important to us. Haters gonna hate strangulate. I guess #1 ranked worldwide with grinders kills is a bad stat to you. What is your worldwide ranking? Oh that's right you are not even on the board. Might want some help in that department.
  8. Gables

Being #1 with an ultra cheese weapon isn't something to boast about :p You really should air out your max suit from time to time.
    • Up x 3
  9. MrSilk

You are clearly aren't aware that this is my third character in Planetside 2 and my previous two were both BR100 Connery NC. Congratulations on being good with Grinders.. I guess? I just looked at your stats.. You have played a total of 77 days, compared to my 17 on this character and I'm more than half your BR, with less than a quarter of your overall playtime. Simply sniffing your own farts doesn't mean that you're correct. You have only ever "seen me play in-game" perhaps one or two times during a biolab fight and from what I saw of you ingame was a lot of smack talking and a lot of QQ's when people called you out for not being the greatest tactician.

You need to take a page out of DoNotTryThisAtHome's book and learn to be constructive, because it's people like you that are giving Hav0c a bad name with NC players on Connery.
    • Up x 2
  10. capoach

The only thing i see from you silk is a a lot of crying why you got called out/booted/whatever from our squad. You couldn't hang, it's cool man, just move on. Keep practicing, try another open platoon out when you think you are ready. Gables, I actually enjoy our little chats in game, got the suit cleaned just for you it was getting a little smelly.
  11. MrSilk

Bro, you're not elite in even the most casual of circles. Hav0c isn't a MLG quality outfit. Bragging does not mean that your e even good.. Especially when you brag about being ranked for the grinders. I use every class and have upgrades spread out through each. I'm willing to bet that I'm a much better player than you both in gun-play and in tactics. I can hang far better than you, because I know that fighting through adversity instead of retreating. You're not elite because you're rapidly redeployable, you also need to be successful and accomplish a mission.

So when you say "We only go after objectives, not XP or certs," that's totally bogus, because completing objectives and Alerts is how you get certs and XP.

Saying that I'm not able to hang is just silly and there are MANY NC players on Connery that would disagree with you.

Also, not quoting me and thinking that you'll get the last word because I won't know that you replied isn't going to work on me.
  12. JENKMAN

I love that autosnakes guy, he's got a boner for me all the time :p He's like my #1 fan. No point in arguing strategy or tactics with him.

As for HaVoc, Rapid redeploying is what I do as well. There's a way of convincing pubbies to do what you say, in fact all you need to mention is getting the most certs for your buck and that's enough incentive enough to get their butts moving. I clean up platoons when people don't follow as well that would sooner get filled up again so I have no problem with kicking, their loss.

I'm already level 100 and I don't care about getting certs as much as getting certs for my platoon and that's the mentality I go in when I lead. Sometimes a little music to get the morale going, getting pumped for a base.

The situation for a fight is always changing and there are too many variables to look at a fight one way. Chess man, some moves are more boring than others but some moves have to be made in order to proceed. Can't clutch defend? Make it a trade for land. Attacking a base with the enemy outpopping you? Make them earn every inch of land they grab, punish their mistakes, farm the zerg and contain the enemy.And if you can, detach a squad to make a trade for land or backcapping.

I see a lot of similar tactics that I employ when leading that's why I love anticipating your every move, and expect to follow just as I would expect you guys to follow us.

Hater's gonna hate. Enjoy the salt, it means you're doing something right :p
  13. hawken is better

Hey, I think someone that exclusively relies on cheese/crutches (and actually brags about it) deserves an award.

What award should we give him?
    • Up x 1
  14. MrSilk

N00b with a Inferiority complex Award lmao.
    Just because people don't respect you(the people in Hav0c) or enjoy being around you doesn't mean that you're doing anything right.
  15. Gopheractual

I always enjoy my time in Hav0c platoons. I get so sick of platoon leaders saying how many certs we are gonna get at this fight.. Or waiting until the base flips just so they can get their certs. I play to win not farm. Hav0c understands speed, they don't make you wait around at a base unless it's absolutely necessary. They always plan 1 step ahead, and they actually do understand how to win the territory battle

If you want to farm, spawn room camp, and move like slugs, find any of the other public platoons. If you want to make a difference (sometimes behind the scenes) and play with people who can actually kill people (k/d doesn't matter, but if you can't kill the guy in front of you.. You lose) then give hav0c a try

(I'm not a hav0c member, just enjoy their open platoons)
  16. capoach

Thanks gopher, don't worry about silk he has neither the skill or tactical awareness to hang with us. That is why he is here he is so mad for not making it he has to resort to hate on the forums. Stick with adk silk, they are more your speed. Some have what it takes but you clearly don't. You say you use every class, well I have news for you "Bro" you suck at all of them. I do recall us all laughing at you playing on Teamspeak. Maybe we should give you an award for having three characters and still being a clueless scrub.
  17. MrSilk

Hahaha. [ADK] does have an Elite play team separate from casuals like you, Capoach. You haven't ever played with me, save for one time and that was in a Blab. You don't even understand how many Kudos I got on the game after exposing your silly BS here in the PS2 Forums.. I got friend requests from people who don't even play NC! Also, un-beknownst to you or Hav0c leadership, I ran a Hav0c squad to victory on an alert for Hossin two days ago and you know what? We had a great time doing it! My boys at BinC, ADK, 666th and CMGa can all attest to my quality of play, so I honestly don't need your approval.

Keep sniffing your own farts kid, no one wants to play with you.
    • Up x 1
  18. capoach

It has come resorting to lies now silk? I could care less how many kudos and friends request you get. You would/could never run a havoc squad. Havoc squads are only run by havoc members, and for that matter so are 666 squads. If you did run one it was a fake one. Only wishing you were in the outfit does not get you in silk. So lie all you want, it is only making you more of a laughing stock of the server than you already are.
  19. MrSilk

(no one but you is "laughing at me.")

And I have no intentions of ever joining the Third Reich (Hav0c) because there are much more successful outfits that have a lot more fun out there. The guys I play with don't run from fights and we split from the zerg. We would rather go down and lose, than deuce at the first sign of pop imbalance.

I'm going to go and play now, I've spent too much time talking to n00bs such as yourself. Someone else can chime in and call you out because it's just that easy. Hell, I'll even give you the last word. ;-)
  20. DoNotTryThisAtHome

When you say MLG, I'm making the assumption that you are using IVI KDR as a metric. I can tell you that I definitely am not elite or MLG...not by a longshot. That is a just statement about myself as an individual but if you read our in-game outfit description, you will see that nowhere within that description is KDR mentioned. It's not at all a consideration when vetting potential recruits. That said, we've certainly been known to have members who are very skilled in 1:1 and have high IVI KDRs.

What we do require is that people work as a team, have a willingness to learn and improve, and be able to take criticism. Something that Hav0c does extremely well, in my opinion, is to develop effective team tactics and take people with or without great 1v1 skills, train them in these tactics, and instill a strong sense of teamwork and discipline. As an outfit, we push ourselves to constantly improve our skills, including 1v1, but bragging or being "MLG" has never been part of the conversation in my experience.

Objectives: During alerts, our priority is not about getting certs and XP from capping individual bases. This was one of your complaints in an earlier post and you're right that Hav0c commonly leaves a base (under the right conditions) before it caps because we're playing with the alert in mind, as opposed to getting points for a base cap. So when Capoach says we don't play for stats, he's right. We play to win.