Hav0c

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EazyDuzIt, Sep 29, 2013.

1. EazyDuzIt

[v0c]

Hav0c is a small unit Outfit that specializes in guerrilla tactics designed to
    distract and confuse the opposing forces. When the enemy is wondering why they’re losing an objective, we are the reason.

Typically operating deep in enemy territory, without support from a larger element, Hav0c squads rely solely on each other in order to accomplish their missions.

We are looking for players who wish to be a part of a tight knit group that practices constantly in order to make their actions in game, second nature. Also, we want to know that the guy guarding the entrance behind us is going to stop whatever comes through, or die trying.

Becoming a member of Hav0c means that you want to take your gameplay to the next level, and you’re tired of the mindless zerg fests and outfits that lack serious, committed players and leadership. Within our ranks, you’ll find some of the most seasoned veterans on the battlefield, who pride themselves on being able to shape and mold a continent in order to achieve success for the New Conglomerate.

We welcome mature, intelligent, funny, sarcastic, trash talking individuals who love to have a good time, but when it’s time to get serious, they put their war face on and bring the pain.

Everything else you need to know about Hav0c, you’ll learn on the job from other
    members who've been doing it the way it’s supposed to be done since Beta.

• Up x 2
  2. Therum395

My outfit and I fought against you guys while we were running casual. Really impressive, tight knit group.
  3. CerberusTR

I ran into you guys trying to take a base against our greater numbers and suceeded. They were very organized and held rooms very well. Good fighting with you guys.
  4. capoach

These guys have been around since beta so don't think they are new and don't know what they are doing. They practically wrote the book on CQC. If you are looking for a tight knit crew that's been around forever, and enjoy tactical game play, not just a mindless zergfest, put your app in you won't be disappointed.
  5. EazyDuzIt

Thanks for the nice comments so far! We are in fact a newly formed outfit comprised of members from outfits that have been around since PS1. Those of us who saw a different way to play the game decided to split off and form our own smaller outfit where we could focus on a style of play that isn't for the feint of heart or thin skinned. We don't mistreat or disrespect anyone, however we do use firm instructions in order to develop players who don't hesitate when the squad leader asks for something to be done. For instance; when the recall command is given, instantly, every squad member has hit their redeploy button and are waiting at the warpgate to load up into a galaxy and leave for a new objective within 30 seconds..

We are serious but we have a lot of fun at the same time. We are hoping to find more like minded individuals to join us so we can make an even bigger impact during alerts and eventually we hope to be involved in MLG and or anything competitive . Check us out, you won't be disappointed.
  6. OdinsPride

which outfit did you come from before? We at Dread Legion try to keep tabs on the goings on around Connery so we always know who the outfits are that are going to give us a good fight...
  7. Coltorl

These guys are the 666 RRT, CerberusTR is Tboiy (a member of their outfit) kind of funny seeing this thread. Doesn't mean I don't wish them luck, it's just an amusing read.
    • Up x 1
  8. PlanetPsycho

So, one of their own posted claiming to be enemy giving praise? LMAO!!
  9. EazyDuzIt

Just to clarify, I did not realize CerberusTR was Tboiy. I was genuinely excited to have a response from someone outside of our new Outfit, I am actually pretty embarrassed now. Tboiy is our pet troll who is just full of zany antics, we never know what he's going to do next.
    • Up x 1
  10. skilcox

Tboiy/CerberusTR is a troll. xD
    We're newely under the name Hav0c, but have been around as a group for several months in the 666's RRT division. Most of us have played since alpha/beta, and some of us have been around since PS1.
    We enjoy winning more than points. Thus we focus on point defense a great deal. (Either holding a place we want to take or defending one we want to keep.
  11. Widgetworks

Bump - we are continuing the search to find players that are interested in stepping up their game and playing with a tight-knit group of players that know their stuff. For those of you that are veteran FPS players, but are lacking knowledge regarding Planetside 2 gameplay, we have regular training classes, and an outfit fill of members that will be happy to assist you in your development!

Put in an app!
  12. EazyDuzIt

13. EazyDuzIt

14. NotAHav0cAlt

Everytime I run into Hav0c, I know I am going to be in some pain. I don't think there is a fight they've engaged me in where they didn't come out on top. These guys are the best.
  15. capoach

16. Byrgg

Bump cause we HAM.
  17. EazyDuzIt

18. capoach

We usually run some public squads looking for new members if you see one jump in. If we like what we see you might get a tryout.
  19. Gables

Great group of guys here! They always put up a great fight, and when they get the numbers to back themselves up I'm certain they will be a name to be feared. (even more so!)
  20. Patroclusx

I lead the drop squads from within The recon division in the Tr (cik).You guys are alot of fun to fight and are skilled players that are great to go up against because you always keep us on our toes. I was doing a little trolling This Saturday due to some of our air division being trashed talked. Just wanted to say it was in good fun and I do respect that your outfit is above zerg tactics. I fully recommend this group to any NC player who is looking for an outfit founded on tactics and tight squad play. Keep up the great work guys and I look forward to fighting you on the battlefield.
    • Up x 2