Hav0c

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EazyDuzIt, Sep 29, 2013.

1. capoach

Trust me silk everyone is laughing at you. And as for friends, Someone even made an outfit in my honor. Where is your outfit at silk? Don't worry about trying to get in havoc because you never will. You just don't have the skillset for it. Please stay at the zergs where you belong trying to cap that one point, while we cap 6 and defend 3. Even make another character because you clearly need the help. And don't worry, I always have the last word noob.
  2. Brianmelon

Though I'm not in the actual outfit, I must say, I have been playing with Hav0c platoons a lot recently. Yes, they may sometimes seem harsh and demanding, but it allows for greater efficiency. I used to roll with ADK but they tend to just mass into one area and get picked off/teamkilled. Maybe I'm more into platoons that have the more orderly idea, but I now go with squads that have a gameplay style like Hav0c (or sometimes Hav0c themselves). It's not hard to keep up; you just need to listen and follow directions from the squad/platoon leaders.
  3. capoach

4. EazyDuzIt

Lol @ Capoach
  5. 1st LT Wynn

Br 72 specialized in medic class

Former officer of CSTB

I also have a fully certed sundy , vanguard and reaver.

If you're looking for a medic who kicks *** and save butts  im your man.
  6. capoach

We usually have a public platoon that runs a few nights of the week, try us out. If you like moving fast from point to point with a high level of coordination put in an app.
  7. 1st LT Wynn

I actually sent an application ingame a week ago cancelled it 2 days ago.

I will send another application when I login
  8. capoach

9. ZTallon

Been playing with hav0c for a couple months now after playing a lot with RichyNixon and RECoiL17 in the 666th's RRT squads. Lots of fun, learned a lot there but the 666th never seemed to have a lot of people on around my playtimes. I heard them talk about hav0c favorably and I've had lots of fun with them since looking them up.

People can talk whatever **** they want. I've had nights of defense in an alert where we just flew in two Valks and killed Sundies for half an hour...or jumping around to re-secure points at a dozen bases in an hour. It was all very well lead, these guys understand the game and the meta-mechanics and kick ***.

Their members understand when to mess around and when to clean up the comms and focus. I think people would only find it strict if they can't police themselves or listen to someone that's trying to lead.
  10. I_am_the_kiwi

Being an opponent of Havoc i must say you guys are pretty fun to go against. Seems like you have a small solid playerbase. Good luck guys.

-Kiwi
    56RD
    • Up x 2
  11. spookinator1994

Been with this outfit for more than a year now, leading these guys has been a privilege and one hell of an honor. I would not ask for a better group of ******** and **** talkers, our mouths are dirty but our game plan is simple. Play the objective and fight till we cant sustain our AO. This play style is not for the faint of heart by far, which is why many of the Hav0c platoon or Squad lead reads the map in ways not many other can. So when our platoon lead gives an order, every rank within v0c has the brain to listen. Our stats are not the best and we are far from an "MLG" outfit, mainly because we do not focus on stats and weapons, but instead enjoy playing strategically and whichever way gives us the advantage when holding a point or objective. Many of the original Hav0c guys don't play as much but the new recruits are starting to grab the reins and understand how we work. To which i would have to applaud the lower officers of the outfit. No matter how new our recruits are or how long a member has been in our outfit, know damn well sure Hav0c will hold a point until we are removed with extreme prejudice. I would recommend this outfit to anyone willing or wanting to join an outfit that relies fully on tactics and leadership. Like i said before some of the biggest A holes i know but definitely the only guys i want to hold a point with.

- Hav0c General Spookinator
  12. spookinator1994

Bump

v0c has undergone some leadership transfers and is now working its way back into full swing. look for Hav0c run open platoons again as well as training on all aspects of the game from Air to ground to infantry.

Game on gents.
  13. spookinator1994

Have questions?

look for the open Hav0c platoons
  14. vanu123

only good NC outfit since 00 stopped
  15. Caek

Was nice seeing you all join us for training tonight! Wish i could've done more than watch my PTS update!
  16. spookinator1994

I had quite a fun time at the training Caek! Thanks for the invite! hope to join up again soon
  17. GunniMA

I have applied twice for Havoc but seems no one is looking at it. I've run with Alozzam47's pub platoon last Saturday and he told me to drop an in-game application as I did it, but still I got no response. Could you help look at it?

I play 1-2 hrs on weekday and 3-4 hrs on weekend, and I can play all infantry class but main heavy. This is my player site link.
  18. capoach

I'll have someone look at it and get back to you.
  19. TheGamerOfWar

Just joined Hav0c a few days ago and I gotta say, very impressed with how things run. Being in the Army I am used to squad tactics. Teamwork. Cohesion. And Hav0c has it all. A bit demanding yes, but it gets the damn job done. Makes way for a good steamrolling. And the critiquing? Hey if someone does something wrong, tell em and show them the right way. Does it wrong again? Give em a good bop on the head and MAKE em do it the right way. All in all, very happy to be a part of this truly bad *** outfit.
  20. Wolfley

Been running around healing with a lot of outfit led pubs and these guys run a tight ship. With how effective they run their pubs I can only imagine how well their actual groups go.
    If you are into small unit tactics then these guys are your go to.