Happy Birthday, Auraxians!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luperza Community Manager

By: Margaret "Luperza" Krohn

Cake, double experience and giveaways, oh my! It's PlanetSide 2's birthday and every Auraxian needs a gift, right? From Tuesday, November 19th at 4:00 PM PST until Sunday, November 24th, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST, every Auraxian will have double experience and be able to purchase an exclusive One-Year Anniversary Bundle!
    [IMG]

This bundle includes an exclusive Heroic Boost that grants 50% experience for six months, Headshot vehicle and armor decal, One-Year Anniversary armor, weapon and vehicle camo and an Anniversary Edition Phoenix, Striker and Lancer! ...But that's not all! We're also adding the RAMS .50M, EM4 Longshot, Parallax VX3, Serpent VE92, LC3 Jaguar, Razor GD-23, Corvus VA55, TAR and Carnage BR. Valued at $143 USD, players can purchase this fantastic bundle for $39.99.

We'll also be giving away a PlayStation 4, 3 NVIDIA Titans and a ton of PlanetSide 2 goodies throughout our livestream from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 on our Twitch.TV channel.
    [IMG]

We'd also like to announce that on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013, PlanetSide 2 Trading Cards will be available on Steam, so collect them all! Here's a sneak peek at a few cards that you may find:
    [IMG]

We hope that you all enjoy the festivities and giveaways! Thank you to all of the PlanetSide 2 players for giving us a wonderful year!
    • Up x 10
  2. MajiinBuu

[IMG]
    • Up x 13
  3. AccelPrime

Is SC reduced if you already own any of the weapons? Because i'll bet most people who have stuck around for this year already own AT LEAST one of those weapons.

It'd suck pretty bad if the price wasn't reduced :eek:!

Otherwise it's an awesome bundle, dat boost~
    • Up x 1
  4. Jeslis

Same question, I own EVERY weapon listed... But I wouldn't mind the boost.. is the price reduced or .. going to be refunded similar to the SC->Cert refund for double purchases before?
    • Up x 2
  5. o.Solei.o

Likewise about the guns. I own pretty much all of the guns I would want out of that pack, and gold trim on guns always seems kinda silly to me. Maybe throw in the fancy, etched Commissioner that's in the art files if you have most/all of the guns already?

That said, I'm really curious to see this new armor. Are all items going to be account-wide? (Specifically the armor, as there are currently no account-wide armor unlocks, and promotional weapons are not account-wide either.)
  6. Aractain

I own all the TR guns but Ill still buy it because SOMEONE needs to support the game with all these freeloaders around. :p
  7. Luperza Community Manager

Unfortunately, no price change based on if you have the weapons prior to purchasing the bundle. <3 (Are extra brownie points with the Community Manager enough?)
  8. o.Solei.o

Is there a way to get credit towards gifting when that gets implemented? I'd totally buy that pack if I could give my dupe guns to my F2P clan-mates, which totally encourages them to play more.
    • Up x 4
  9. NightmareP69

Don't like the bundle, camo is meh, weapons are meh, only the boost is good. Won't be buying it. Sad theres no SC discount or 2x sale instead so i could get stuff i actully want
    • Up x 3
  10. AccelPrime

^This. A friend of mine just began playing the game, and he's enjoying it quite alot. We just ended a four-hour session by winning an alert :D. I'd really love it if I could give him my duplicates & I bet he would too! I'll probably end up getting this either way though, that boost is just way too tempting...

Brownie points are good too ;]
    • Up x 1
  11. Jeslis

Dumb question... If purchased say.. On a TR char, do I get the VS and NC weapons AS WELL for those characters, or only the TR weapons and boost.. and then the camo's are account wide?
    • Up x 1
  12. Pyrodunces

This looks interesting.
    • Up x 1
  13. MajiinBuu

I'm going to collect ALL the cards!
    • Up x 1
  14. Crusaide

Someone must tell me when SOE harnessed the power of time and can somehow make Wednesday the 19th...
    • Up x 6
  15. Pyrodunces

I noticed that too...
    • Up x 1
  16. o.Solei.o

Woops, I misread this. No armor, just one of three camos.
  17. Luperza Community Manager

Unfortunately, no, but that's a neat idea. :)

If you have an NC or VS character, you will have those weapons available to you on those characters or future ones you create, but you will not have the NC and VS weapons on your TR character. :p (This is an account wide SC purchase as per normal.)

:p Fixed! Thank you!
    • Up x 1
  18. BCKrogoth

I saw the bundle in game before reading this. This is awesome! One question though:
    You state here that ALL of those guns come in the bundle. How does that work exactly? If I buy it on my TR, do the VS/NC specific weapons get unlocked on my VS and NC characters? Does it come with a Heroic Boost on only the character I purchased it with? Just want to make sure before I plunk down another $40 :)
    answered while I was posting. YAAAAAY!
    • Up x 1
  19. BlackMarch

C'mon, be fair here and quickly reskin the weapons to gold versions! Otherwise you're punishing customers who have already purchased these weapons while rewarding those who have not. I all the launchers and all the weapons already so this deal feels like it's pretty terrible value for my money.
    • Up x 1
  20. Eette

If I buy this, do I get a 6 month boost for each faction? or only the faction I buy the bundle with?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.