Happy Birthday, Auraxians!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SGT-Bilko

2 is better than 1 amigo
  2. f0d

i agree and the precedent is that they let people keep their items if SOE themselves screw up - like the cert/bundle refund they gave away months ago where some people got close to 1/2 a million certs and were overcompensated greatly, they let them keep those certs even though it wasnt fair to the rest of us

if they take these boosts away im gone
    • Up x 1
  3. dirtYbird

Well I purchased 2 bundles from the website based on the fact I would receive what was on offer when I placed the order.
    At BR100 the resources are a little more attractive than the XP and the combination of both on offer was a major selling point.
    As it is I have still not received the first bundle I purchased via paypal yet it shows in my SOE payment history.
    The anniversary might be over by the time support get a chance to look at my ticket.
  4. AlfredJodokusQuack

Hey Guys, I dont know if i am the only one having this issue, but I do not have the time to look though the forum:

I can not purchase the Birthday Pack over the website for 35€. I can select the payment method, then I choose Paypal, I accept the terms and conditions, but afterwards nothing happens, I am not redirected or anything. What can I do? because purchasing it over the website is the cheapest option, and I would really like to do it that way.

5. SGT-Bilko

Sorry, I had to sleep sometime, the all AURAXIS party left me duct taped to a wall. j/k

The issue here is the bundle was supposidly giving too many xp boosts...we all took it as expected. The web bundle was the one considered to be "bugged" and recently the station cash acceptance in game has been slightly buggy for me, so I will suggest they are working on the web version(which I advise buying cause it still unlocks camo and decals correctly) and waiting a day might solve it, it also may be a waste. But the same could be said for something else in this convo....lol

Edit:
    And good luck, to you and all others in getting through what should have been a fun pack.
  6. AirSuicide

You dont get boosts on all characters, read the post I made with the letter form the GM, he clearly states its xp ONLY, and that you only get it on 1 Character.
  7. Nintyuk

For a period of time buying the Bundle from the web-sight did grant you a boost for every character and many changed their minds about it not being worth it because of this fact specifically and made the purchase they originally weren't going to make.
  8. AirSuicide

They still scammed us all out of 40$s

just saying,
  9. I Am Robot

Can we get an official reply on what is happening with the boost? I don't have some of these weapons and I am enticed to buy it, IF and ONLY IF the boost is both Resource/XP.

Show us Alpha Squad peeps love again!
  10. Get2dachoppa

Yeah, I effed up. I was having trouble logging into my main character tonight after buying the bundle, so I tried an alt on another server and was able to log in just fine. I saw the message to press K and claim my boost and without thinking went ahead and did it. Later when I was finally able to log onto my main character, no boost. :(

I've put in a support ticket, hopefully they can transfer it to the character I meant to use it.
  11. raw

hey i have almost none of the weapons in that bundle!
  12. SGT-Bilko

Everyone this bundle is worth it and then some! Every boost is left that was gifted, and they gifted an additional boost for xp + resources! They are saying thanks and sorry. Say thanks back to them, I will start.

Thank you SOE for this WONDERFUL bundle. Thank you for tolerating the angry outburst from the community, and thank you for fixing all the issues that were presented by this. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
  13. SGT-Bilko

I am going to celebrate by spending some SC, you all enjoy this wonderful gift bestowed upon us. I know I will! One more time, thank you.
  14. multicycle

What do you mean by "they gifted an additional boost for xp+resources"? so If I bought the bundle before all this fiasco began, they gifted me another one?
  15. SGT-Bilko

I was simply saying if you purchased this bundle while it was advertised as that item, check for it, cause I got mine.

Edit:
    This bundle was advertised when some of us purchased it as having both xp and resources, not just xp. I purchased in this period and I got the item I was shown when I purchased the bundle and was merely thanking them for correcting it, gratefully. Sorry for any confusion.
  16. Merli0n

Thanks to these 3x additional boosts i'll be playing for years, talk about customer lock in. An unused alt has the 2x heroic along with alpha squad boost.
  17. multicycle

hmm, I only got one boost for one character when I purchased. Should I make a ticket about this?
  18. SGT-Bilko

As I was trying to explain, they were all part of the mistakes in sales and advertisement on day 1. This was all sorted rather quickly, if you think you purchased on day 1 or within the mistake period, by all means feel free, but my issues were corrected without filling out tickets. These issues were directly related to issues that were patched, no one was aware that these were mistakes when we purchased the bundle and they are now corrected as far as I know.
  19. Sloppy

Any way to still get one of these amazing bundles??
  20. Sloppy

Anyone willing to make a Christmas exception?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.