GU08 - What to expect and when.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, May 1, 2013.

1. DamageKing

New helmets are great, but still not account-wide?
  2. Roland2TowerCame

Is this a buff or a nerf?

VS Ursa
    • Aimed accuracy, stand moving: 0.4 to 0.35
    • Hip accuracy, crouch moving: 3 to 2.5
    • Hip accuracy, stand: 3 to 2.5
    • Hip accuracy, stand moving: 4 to 3.25
  3. CertFarmerExtremeMLG

How would that be exploiting? By exploiting, you mean teamwork? Abusing anchored mode by getting a bunch of people who have either purchased or farmed for the weapons and anchored mode and who have spent resources I think would be fine... You do realize for both arms, it would be either 1,500 station cash or 2k certs per person. Not to mention like the almost or just over 2k certs for full lock down... You realize how much you are investing in it and if 30 guys want to invest all that into it should be able to do that.. Teamwork... I mean, Planetside 2 is all about team work... isn't it?
  4. tapiste

Its amazing...
    Damage per second :
    TR : 420 Dps
    NC : 392 Dps
    VS : 255 Dps 153Dps >300m

[/quote]
    WINNER : 420Dps 500M/S 0.3/0.3/0.3/0.3/0.1 +indirect damage 120*315ammo
    [IMG]

LOOSER : 153>255Dps 0.39/0.39/0.39/5/1 144x85ammo
    [IMG]

What is the problem with VS? Im the first who say to stop cry as vanu but when we look stats its AMAZING.
    And of course TR helmet are beautiful and vs somes really ugly
  5. KeBeKeR

i want my 3rd sunday view back :( n bug with after burner scinth i dont see it
  6. Thentar

Oh it shoots at frightening speed...just that each shot only scratches the paint.
  7. Fenrisk

Sounds like the fracture.
  8. Van Dax

you're funny
    • Up x 1
  9. Godsmangamer

Yeah sadly but I would not mind seeing the base defense upgrades earlier. ( the one's that were on the test server last I looked)
  10. Xasapis

lol, I'd love to return back to my "home" warpgate on Indar ... though I stopped really playing on Indar a while ago.
  11. Malsvir Vishe

GU08 - What to expect.

BUGS! Bugs everywhere. :D
  12. SgtBreastroker

They aren't common pool items.

Though SoE have said they are working on giving players the faction equivalents when buying things with SC so I would say just hold on a little while longer.
  13. DemoniX20

14. slipnitz

I just launched planetside 2...and im prompt to create a new character..it's a joke right?

wth happened to my characters?
  15. Caserion

Pretty sure that is a buff since this means that the weapon has gained increased accuracy.
  16. DCTH

Pretty much the same here. Well less warping vehicles most of the time, but all of them still very bumpy and wiggly ...

And the exact same slowdowns every couple seconds.
  17. ZaebashySoSOE

What to expect for TR except nerfs ? nah its still bugged uncustomizable Uppercut.

[IMG]

There is x1 Reflex and extended clip, but in menu you can't change attachments because it showing as no attachments available.
  18. SpaceKing

On the other hand it's a lot easier to hit with the Vortex/Starfire.
  19. Quovatis

That may be true for the TR, but the NC has laser guiding, so you are unlikely to miss even with the slow velocity.
  20. SpaceKing

Yes, but you could nail aircraft with the Vortexfire, the other two can't really do that.