Goon Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by SocialSystem, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dictatorfish

I come in the name of friendly rivalry.

[IMG]

Many thanks to [DWG]ClearlyUpToSomething for that screenshot. Looking forward to running into you guys again soon. =]
    • Up x 2
  2. Dignity

I'm gonna stop even trying to reason with such a ********ter like yourself. You sir, are a perfect example of what the goons are. Worthless lying players with an overinflated ego, who are oh so easy to farm.
    • Up x 1
  3. s cronin

I couldnt find anything under the desk, ill bring a magnifying glass next time. Oh well i wasted all that lipstick.
    • Up x 1
  4. Yawnn

That SS says nothing more then you beeing able to run over landingpads with schytes, big deal, nothing skillful there. Come back when you get those kills in a row infantry-style, until then I'm not responding to DWG until they accept the outfit v outfit challenge, scrubs dont deserve to take up my time
  5. Yawnn

How about you show us some footage of you farmin us? And we shall show some footage of us farming your platoons with 2 squads.

YOUR OUTFIT IS BAAAAAD, just deal with it.

6. fonetica

hahaha what a troll. why not stop making a fool of yourself and give your little outfit nothing but bad reputation? vanus dont know you, nc dont know you either. just leave it and stop using the DIG fame lol
    • Up x 2
  7. s cronin

Exactly, little fish in a big pond.
    • Up x 1
  8. Dignity

First off, why would I have footage of fighting noobs and trolls?
    Secondly, I don't see any farming going on, just some guys defending a spot with loads of HA an MAXs.
  9. Yawnn

Hey vanu, where is your continent....oooh waaait..
  10. Yawnn

Loads? lol, 2 squads, with 2 AA maxes, 90% of the air kills are DIG, 80% of the magrider and sundy kills are DIG, you guys are just bad. WIth 1900+ members you would belive that you would be able to pull atleast one cont lock out of your ***, apperantly not.
  11. Dignity

The hell are you talking about? So what if you shoot a couple of people down, and there's no way that many of them were DIG. Now stop bein such a little annoying kid, and get farmed by DIG and their friends.

In case you didn't know, we're respected quite a bit.

Get a life and stop spreading lies.
    • Up x 1
  12. Dignity

Ohh wow, you're so skilled taking Indar with the nightly TR zerg when there's nobody around >_>

In case your tiny brain couldn't process the info, that was sarcasm right there.
    • Up x 1
  13. Yawnn

They were, you can even hear people calling out "DIG sundy" "DIG mag" etcetc.

Yes I see that you are truly respected, when even your own members comment on your own recruitment thread on how badly organised you are.

"DIG and their friends", made me lol

Now this is getting boring Dignity, your outfit is bad, but could rule Miller, if they weren't stuck with an incompetent outfitleader. And as socialsyst3m is no longer part of Goonbrigade, we will start up a new recruitment thread.

Ciao
  14. Dictatorfish

True, the screenshot doesn't show much, but it's fun for us for the same reasons you, GOON, would like a screenshot of, say, a WASP member /yelling "WASP COMING FOR GOON *******!" followed immediately by you farming the WASP sundy:
    1) having an enemy outfit recognise and openly target your own is always cool, regardless of what you think of that outfit
    2) the irony of the timing. You have to admit, even if neither of us were in either outfit, the event itself would still be pretty funny.

In regards to an outfit vs outfit challenge, I cannot speak on behalf of the whole of DWG. If I could, my reply would be "I gladly accept, but in due course." Currently we are approximately just under 2 squads (about 3 fireteams) strong, not even half a platoon. We continue to grow and strengthen in number, and I'm sure you will agree that we would all prefer a fight where the victor is decided by the outfit with the superior tactics, skill and teamwork, not by who is the biggest and most zerg-like.
    • Up x 1
  15. Dignity

You seem to only be able to process information that is beneficial to your trolling. You live up to the name of goon. A worthless piece of trolling trash, barely good enough to wipe your shoes off.

Then why do all of the DIG members respect me if I'm such a terrible leader?
    • Up x 1
  16. s cronin

newsflash, empires dont own continents einstein, regardless im sure goonswarm will try to claim one in some futile effort. Thanks for showing the world how pathetic you are. Im sure you have great members , its a shame they have such an idiot posting on their recruitment thread,

Enjoy your new thread lol
  17. DG-MOD-02

I am going to close this down now. Please abide by the SOE Forum Guidelines when using these forums.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.