Goon Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by SocialSystem, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SocialSystem

[IMG]
    You all might have heard of the armada coming soon and we're planning on doing something about that and show those filthy smurfs and barney scum what we Terrans are made of. Commanding Officer Mooks and we at Goon Brigade are putting together a special team and we need us a couple of goons. A brigade of ruthless goons. You might have decided by now to side with the Terran Republic, a choice well made recruit! However, it's now up to you to pick an outfit that you feel safe with, an outfit that will guide you, train you and take care of you. Well guess what? We're not that kind of outfit! We're looking for battle-hardened, relentless, blood-thirsty killing-machines that do one thing and one thing only. To commit cruelty among our foes. Our goal is to support our Terran brothers down at the front in any way we can. If that means clearing the road and leave behind a trail of smurf and barney blood, than that's our top priority. We're not your typical grunts, we're Goon Brigade. Welcome to the pack.[IMG]
    Goon Brigade is a newly formed European based Terran Republic outfit that are currently recruiting experienced FPS veterans looking for a fresh place to start. Goon Brigade revolves around the guerrilla way of waging war where we use the element of surprise and rapid movement to achieve our goals. Furthermore, we operate with a flat hierarchy where we understand that life goes first. However, we do encourage and expect active participation within the game and community as well as a strong form of teamplay.
    [IMG]
    - We are experienced leaders with a background in Planetside 1 and ARMA2.
    - Fresh beginning, many opportunities!
    - We encourage our members to get involved with developing Goon Brigade. We're open to your ideas and input.
    - We're event-oriented and organize operations. We encourage our fellow members to initiate ops.
    - Flat hierarchy. Even though a form of structure is required, we think ourselves as a brotherhood.
    - Teamplay, dedication, fun, laughter and much more.
    [IMG]
    - We are an adult-only outfit. Ages 18+.
    - We prefer European-based players, others are welcome, but you need to keep the time differences into account.
    - ESSENTIAL: A sense of humor.
    - Microphone for voice communication purposes. Not a must, however, you'll need to be able to listen in. For officer roles, a microphone is essential.
    - Experienced FPS players (Planetside 1, ARMA2, BF3, COD etc.)
    - A stable PC to run PlanetSide 2
    - Active participation and teamplay.
    - Willingness to reign havoc and act cruel among our foes.
    [IMG]
    As we're a brand new outfit, we're primarily focussed on initiating small team operations as a means to support the main force. Think of rapid deployment, airborne assaults, tank raids, rescue missions, stealth/covert ops, guerrilla attacks, ambush attacks, sabotage, and terror strikes and raids. As we grow in numbers, we hope to branch out our outfit which involves creating specialized units (air & mechanized). This provides our members with enough opportunities for promotion within the ranks of squad leaders,platooncommanders, battalion commanders and many others that fit our needs.
    [IMG]
    To enlist with Goon Brigade, visit our website at http://www.goonbrigade.com and head over to our Recruitment Office on the forums for details regarding our recruitment process!

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. SocialSystem

3. Snifnix

Are you affiliated with the original 'something aweful' goons?
  4. badname02

I don't think so.
  5. Verum

We are not, in any shape, way or form, affiliated with the "something aweful" goons.
  6. Snifnix

Well, then the name is kinda unfortunate. I don't think anyone who actually know about the original goons are gonna think anything other than you being a european branch. And considering their reputation, that might become a problem for ya'll.
  7. Verum

If they are NC, we'll gladly spread some more bullets their way. It they are Vanu, we'll destroy them with raw power.
    If the "Goon" name means more trouble for us, we'll head straight in it, heads first, and come out victorious.

...if it's TR we'll, well, uh...
  8. burnadus

So far, we never had a problem with our outfit name and I'm convinced that we won't have them either in the future. People figure out themselves that we're not related or we're happy to tell them so when they ask about it :).

If you're looking for an outfit: you know were to find us! You're welcome recruit!
  9. FatherJack

pfffff what reputation, somethingawful goons are nothing but honourable and trustworthy.
  10. Snifnix

Hehe indeed. And here is the real kicker; From what I understand, it's common place for something aweful affiliated clans and such to deny any such affiliation until their schemes somehow come into fruition. I dunno what that would be in PS2. Maybe some sort of intel double agent back stab thing I dunno :D
  11. Yawnn

Join the goonbrigade and experience adventures where u will meet unicorns and pink tigers!

Inventors of the galaxy mine bomber etc etc.

I mean shieet, we're so good KaosTV streams us.

Join now, be a part of Millers best outfit
  12. Yawnn

13. Yawnn

New recruits joining up everyday!

Nice
  14. JACKALBZN

I like doing the Conga with the you guys! :)

Cu in game again GOONs and lets kick some more ***.
  15. Yawnn

GB are TR on Miller!

Keep joining up, growing with 5+ members each day.
  16. Mooks

GOON BRIGADE WISHES EVERYONE A HAPPY 2013!!

17. Yawnn

Pullin 30+ members every night!

Join the pwn today
  18. Bad News

Are you part of EVE goons? so you are only hear to grief and ruin the game?

Today i jump in to a lib, he take off fly high and eject... very fun, i make sure not to repair or heal anyone from goons from now.
  19. Yawnn

No we are not, and no that didn't happen. We squad/platoon lock all of our aircrafts which means u can't get in. We don't grief TR players, unless your TCOR and u deserve it 90% of the time
  20. Felkuro

Gotta say. Its always fun to fight a goon, At least they put up a decent fight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.