Goon Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by SocialSystem, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dumblediner

Ew, Goonies.
    • Up x 1
  2. Bad News

But it did happen and that lib wasn't locked when it was on the ground.
    His name started with a A and it was 6 or 7 letter long and he have a fully ****** out lib.
    Maybe you don't know your members so good?
    What is a tcor?

Anyway im done posting here, when your answer is "that didn't happen instead of "what happen?" This can't have been the first time...
    • Up x 1
  3. Yawnn

Well if it did happen you see, our goal is to win, not to please randomers and therefor our lib-pilots dont pick them up, not even for tailgunning. There is an easy cure for that though, www.goonbrigade.com make an application, and u get a free seat in any given liberator :eek:

The VS can't be wrong, WE ARE THE TR ON MILLER.

30+ members every night is not enough! Fill up the ranks today
  4. Yawnn

Goons on Miller mining them sundies since beta.

Scrubs need not to apply
  5. Imortalvalk

Hey how active are you guys? Number of people online in game on average sort of thing.
  6. Yawnn

Around a platoon each evening
  7. Yawnn

May that be, we are not having any troubles pulling new recruits. Obviously people notice our organized gameplay and inventive tactics. What most outfit pulls off with a platoon+, we pull off with 2 squads. We make sure all our members gets up to standards when it comes to the gameplay and teamwork during their trial. All of our members are active and we're not a spam invite outfit and never will.

And we only troll VS/NC and grief TR players who griefed us first.

If you're looking for a super mature mil-sim outfit. We are not the ones for you. If you're looking to play with an amazing outfit rolling over 200 [DIG] members while capping a Biolab from the NC at the same time, with 3 squads, while taunting them for calling us out and failing miserable, then go ahead and make an application at www.goonbrigade.com. Get ready for the VS/NC accusing your 2 squads for beeing a zerg, because we steamroll like a zerg.
    • Up x 1
  8. Yawnn

Still going strong owning the **** out of NS/VS, apply today and play with the best. Why spend time getting farmed, when you can be the one farming?

Have a smaller outfit that you just don't seem to get started the way you wanted? Goonbrigade is now offering smaller outfits to be taken in under their wings, make an account on our forums or hop on to our teamspeak for further discussions and details.

Have a bigger outfit that just isn't performing as well as you would like it to? Do you feel that your SLs or maybe even yourself could use some pointers on how to maximize effect when it comes to leading and playing? Goonbrigade is also offering a "exchange program".

The exchange program gives you (OL) and your SLs the opportunity to roll with Goonbrigade ops and an opportunity to see how you could implement and utilize winning tactics into your own outfit.
  9. Yawnn

Oh and yeah, did I forget to mention that we are the best outfit on Miller?

I dare any NC/VS outfit to go toe to toe with us, many have tried, everyone has failed miserably.
  10. AeonSkye

It must be your platoons that Zerg rush the whole planet leaving stations with destroyed generators, terminals and turrets then

made my Spec ops teams job really easy to get into your tech plants, thanks a bunch :)
    • Up x 1
  11. Yawnn

Lol "spec ops".... That says it all, you trolled yourselve, thank u for doing my job for me.

Goonbrigde looking for extraordinary mossie/lib pilots willing to go dedicated air during operations.

www.goonbrigade.com
  12. s cronin

Wow you goonswarm have a high opinion of yourselves - 30+ members daily "zerging" and you think you run the server hahahaha.

Im nc and i rarely see any goons, i see loads of brtd and bmc floating around though so im guessing they are a lot bigger? :)
    • Up x 1
  13. Yawnn

Sad cuz bad?

Like I said, there are plenty of deserted hexes out there to have a quiet fight outfit v outfit. So I dare you to bring yours and go toe to toe with us (we'll even give u some handicap by bringing less members then u). Failure in accepting and actually showing up, will result in yet another scrub outfit in-directly admitting to beeing Goonbrigades *******.

Your move my silly little NC friend
  14. s cronin

Oh sorry did i hit a nerve there goonswarm? - I dont run an outfit thanks and i am not part of one - i am just making an observation of your over inflated ego. Hope i come across you on the battlefield though to show you who really is little .

Feeling tired now anyway - must be your name - or maybe your boring response :)
    • Up x 1
  15. Yawnn

We're not Goonswarn, and I shall add you to the Goonbrigade b.itchlist.
  16. Dignity

There he goes again, saying that he owned 200 of our members with just 2 squads.

1. That is total ********, there were just 115 online at that time, who were not even all fighting at the biolab, besides that you got assistance from the TR zerg.
    2. We decided to fall back as to not lose the rest of Indar while fighting you petty excuses of men.
    3. Seeing as you only managed to break through on the 5th assault or so, while getting assistance from the zerg, and while we were falling back as well to fend the NC off you can't really call it a victory.

Like cronin said, you have an overinflated ego, and are basically not worth anything at all.
  17. Yawnn

1. U were the one bragging about bringing all of your and I quote "200 members" u had online, to I quote again "roll over us".

2.You keep comming up with lame excuses for actually failing horrible. YOU thought that bringing in 15 libs would **** us, we prooved u wrong and blew you out of the skies. Your sundy placement is the BY FAR WORST, I've ever encountered, and we mined every sundy u tried to deploy. WHILE at the SAME TIME, taking the biolab from NC, SINGLEHANDEDLY with 2 and a half squads

3. There was NO assaults from our side, just spawn-denying, which eventually would lead to you having to "fall back to resecure other hexes" as you so nicley put it, (just another word for, u had nowhere near to spawn and got pushed back by us). The zerg ARRIVED AFTER, we were through with your main-force, and denied you the ability to spawn.

Keep talking dreams Dignity, not our fault your outfit is bad, even your own members admit it. If you're gonna keep claiming to be good, you better put up or s.tfu, I might have a big mouth, but we don't give a fk, we'll go vs any outfit and any zerg u throw at us, not hide like scared b.itches. We might not always be succesfull in holding it back, but we will sure as fk give u a better run for your money then any NC/VS outfit ever could.

You've actually fallen so low that u actually need help from DWG to try and get **** sorted, and DWG are nubs.

You keep comming up with lame excuses for actually failing horrible. YOU thought that bringing in 15 libs would **** us, we prooved u wrong and blew you out of the skies, after that everything just fell down the drain for u guys. Your sundy placement is the BY FAR WORST, I've ever encountered, and we mined every sundy u tried to deploy. Your infantry skills are bad (but so are most Vanus) and your lib-pilots, dont even get me fkin started.

The only tactic you have atm is zerg, and not even that is workin without randomers helping you out. There is a reason why Indar (which is by FAR the worst continent for TR to fight versus VANU) has been held for 4 days. I know you have the numbers, you just dont have the skill to use them, because you're a bad outfit-leader which makes your outfit bad.

Now please move on, nothing more to see here
  18. s cronin

Oh dear - the troll has been fed rofl. Move on yourself bigboy :) - i shall treasure my place on you b.itchlist lol - thank you for the honour - goodbye and ugh im tired - yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  19. waiora

I'm a GOON member and can say its an awesome group of people. You will not regret signing up. Would love getting some more pro pilots for both mossie and lib. I spend 80% of my time in the air and there is nothing more powerful than a well manned aircraft.

PS, yawwn, hows that hoover doing?
  20. MilitiaMan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.