Friday janurary 4th(waterson): Let the BRIT drop vs The Vanu Alliance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Obscura, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Revanmug

Like anybody, we just need a reason to fight elsewhere. Exactly the same reason VS simply bunker up on indar and never leaves for anywhere else. Hell, that's coming from your own alliance member

It's a double-edged blade you are playing with.
  2. Lueyja2

ka.... bump
  3. TheAirbornePosterior

Yeah, as much as they self-proclaim themselves as being this unstoppable force, they do a poor job of showing it outside of holding their SW quadrant on Indar (where they have the high ground on all choke-points into their area). VS go on and on about how skilled and bad *** they are, that they can take on 3:1 odds and crush anyone! so we figured they totally had Indar under control against the TR, being that their entire faction never leaves it.
    [IMG]
    You folks need some help on Indar during primetime, again?
    Were good on Esamir. You should come play in the snow! Take your Magriders out for a walk. Bring something thicker than Latex though, I've got a pair of mittens you can borrow.
    [IMG]
    *Screen shots taken at the same time around 10pm EST*
    All in jest. I don't take this phallic flailing competition as seriously as many others seem to. Theres no need for us to stoop to the levels of the LoL community....*shudders*.
  4. Obscura

The funny part about that is, no matter how close you get to taking indar from us, you never ever do. I have seen the NC/TR take us down to ARC bioengineering a dozen times and have their entire zerg get pushed back and give up and run over to esamir/amerish. Infantry bonus>every thing else. Show me a SS of you actually taking indar from us and you have my props

Oh and like I said earlier, the only people coming to this thread to talk **** are NC. The tone of this thread was completely friendly until some NC guys came and started mouthing off. I wonder why..
    • Up x 1
  5. Nikushimi

No TB does not stream because he selectively edits everything and pasts in commentary after the fact. The editting aspect is understandable (all be it shady) because in reality he is kinda terrible at this game.
  6. Vlas

Kinda?

I know 4 year olds that are better, ironically, all of them play VS.
  7. ({x})Kyoji

[IMG]

Screenshots typically don't tell the whole story. Each faction has its respective ups and downs - regardless.

Pandering aside, the fights should be fun and I know that I will enjoy participating. A huge thanks to TotalBiscuit and the other vanu alliance leaders for helping to get this started. Coordination like this is always nice. Next time we can go for a 3 way battle between all the factions on a single continent. That should be fun indeed as well. I am sure Amish will try to get something else setup like this in the future.
  8. ({x})Kyoji

This is also why we need server forums for regular discussion but apparently the higher ups are idiots.
  9. Obscura

Agreed, they don't even give a specific reason as to why they don't have them. I'm pretty sure PS1 had them.
  10. Arcalyte

Any Terran Republic Outfit that will participate, and got space for me? My in-game name is Arcalith.
  11. Assist

Touche! I know some of them as well, they're in VS leader chat I think. I'd throw some names around, but I think even the NC and TR know who they are by now. I'll give you a hint, they haven't figured out how to leave the Crown yet.

In all seriousness, I fully expect the TR to be warpgated on at least 2 continents tonight.
  12. Assist

You should check out the Outfit Recruiting forum section, there is a spot for the Waterson server and last I looked a lot of TR outfits that are recruiting.
  13. Domnonos

14. Nikushimi

Ya seems like a great way to F up the pop imbalance on waterson even more :rolleyes:
  15. SGTalon

Well if Brit and everyone else is going to be on Indar...

I will be on Amerish. :)
  16. xOrionx

Unlike most of the NC I'm not a flamer but what you're saying is wrong. Just look at the posts, there were some VS people right at the start of the thread laughing that NC is not included. So it wasn't really 'friendly' even at the start.
  17. Obscura

Tonight is the big night. And as it was said by dom upthread, our event is going to be a subject of friday night ops! Be there tonight at 8 pm EST
  18. Vlas

8PM EST?!?!?!

I have to cancel a date with someones mom!
  19. Flying Butt Monkeys

[IMG]

Oh goody.

I can't wait for the rest of them to show up and make it 70% TR.

**** this server.
  20. Silverfish

Is that ******** jackassery with "celebrity" "leaders" still going. Why was that ever a thing?