[BUG] For those who believe NC whiners (balance of small arms).

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by hellin, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Poojawa

Magazines.

Not clips. Seriously, how hard is it to correctly identify parts of a firearm?

Maybe the Vanu's Batteries are like clips, but the Republic and the NC have magazines.
  2. Meiu

Another one that bugs me is when they refer to the ammo on the nosegun of their reaver as a "clip" and not a "belt." The best part most all the people who say clips are the ones who use military terminology wrong. On my server in leader chat there are a number of "commanders" who constantly say "copy" after everything they say.
  3. gunshooter

If these things bother you, you're a military tryhard yourself.
  4. Meiu

Actually, I spent quite a long time in the Army and in Iraq. So it isn't so much "tryhard" as it is "indoctrinated" into that style of life. The issue comes from those who weren't part of that life while trying to be incorrectly.
  5. jackrandom

Wilco!
  6. Scan

Seem people in these forums aren't objective enough, to acknowledge there's unbalance between the NC and the rest. Just burn whoever says so. Make em look ridiculous, comment on their flaws in their spelling. Ask for proof, which once it's provided is being doubted or shoved aside as fake.

Sad.... so sad.

F*ckin elitist geeks.

*insert puking emticon here*
  7. QuantumMechanic

So I have all three battle rifles now. I decided to do a little test with them. I pulled a flash outside of the warpgate on each faction, and shot it till it blew up. All three battle rifles took the exact same number of rounds to blow up the flash: 30.

And my experience with the Warden in general doesn't seem to be much different than that of using the AMR or the Eidolon. So, for me anyway, what I'm seeing is pretty consistent with the data that is floating around in that weapons spreadsheet.
  8. QuantumMechanic

Was the test I did (described in my post above) not objective enough for you?