[BUG] FIX THE VANU INDAR WARPGATE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slyguy65, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Skadi

Above them?
    Fly AT Them!
    • Up x 1
  2. f0d

well if the TR are having problems with the VS warpgate can we swap with you? let VS have the north warpgate?
    no?
    diddnt think so
  3. RayDrazon

Let's nerf the Crown while we're at it.

In fact, it seems like you hate defense overall so let's get rid of defense completely and let everyone zerg around freely.

Weird because most of the people on the forums seem to want better defense. I guess you're the minority...
  4. ({x})Kyoji

I am pretty sure the developers added it to piss of the TR who are so bad they rolled with every other TR (the most over populated faction) thinking it would be easy mode then get wrecked and start crying.

The fact you posted saying you had 30% MORE than the VS tells me the TR are terrible on Waterson even more so than I originally realized.
  5. CBCronin

Between the galaxy kamikaze runs on tanks the TR tries every other day, the fill the skies with planes and wonder why AA can hit us moments, the zerg rushes of twenty to thirty Sunderers one after another into waiting defenses, the why can't we take Indar when we have a 1200 man front spread across the entire map.....with strategies like these I don't know why the TR hasn't conquered all of Auraxis on Waterson.
    ----------------------
    I've faced off against TR platoons with a handful of men many times, woefully outnumbered and dying plenty, just to slow the tide long enough for reinforcements to arrive. I've spent boring hours sabotaging enemy panels and mining roadways. I've sat in a Skyguard for hours with hardly a plane in the sky to make sure our pushes had that much more of a chance of success. I've pushed and capped territory with two or three other people on other continents just to pull TR forces away from Indar. And much much more.

That is the difference between the VS and the TR on Waterson and that is why the TR fails. Worry less about your K/D ratio, you might be surprised.
  6. Accuser

Please? Immediately?
    I'd love to be able to farm NC at their Indar gate all day on my TR character.
  7. AnnPerkins

I don't think I've ever seen TR push further south than indar bay point on Helios. The vanu zerg just spams sychtes and skillriders and overwhelms you.
  8. M13420

Should I bring up the crown now? Or wait until your tears dry?
  9. XRaDiiX

TL;DR a bunch of Vanu Spandex ***** think Spamming mags and sycthes means their more tactical and abusing a tank that can't be killed with sufficient cover to retreat behind.
  10. XRaDiiX

Bioarc-engineering is stupid strong people gonna quit the game cause of stupid things like that add in the fact that Mag Riders cant be killed if the driver doesn't have downs and has a crap ton of air cover that means air superiority is essentially impossible in that region since its squished inbetweent he vanu warpgate( where theres a 150 m ledge mags can sit on ) and a concave slop the infantry have to run up while being rained on with infantry and mag spammers and sycthes and libs.

Sending a Galaxy drop doesnt work lib zephy and dalton can kill galaxies in 1 or 3 shots depending on the weapon. and pluss the scythes chasing them. Than u even when u drop from the galaxy mags have a perfect vantage point to wail down salvos onto the cap point of the Bio-Arc Engineering.
  11. Varben

Are you Waterson TR? In that case let me explain why you can't take ARC Bioengineering, since I've watched you try for days now.

You give up. As soon as it goes bad you give up. Sure, call that a deflection but you know it's true. Defending a single point when your entire faction is there, determined, and using all available assets is easy. Defending it for a while is hard in this game, because you lose your resources and can't keep pulling vehicles. The final point, if defended, is a siege. It's about outlasting your opponent. You either outlast them there, or you make sure they never get to defend their final point, by either tying them up in a mock battle or just being fast.

Keep in mind that when you're attacking our last point at Arc Bioengineering, ALL of us are there. Every single Vanu is on that point or around it. As an attacking force this is not a guarantee. I've watched terrifying hordes roll up into Ceres Farms and over into the Substation, only to watch you guys dissipate out into fighting the NC for some reason. When it's down to Arc, any Vanu on Indar is fighting yoru force trying to take it by simple geographical necessity. I don't want to toot our horn too much, but there's something you can also count on when we watch you push, and that's our population increasing as people come back from the other two to hold Indar. Often it's the other way around on continents that are being lost, with the losing side leaving. We come back, and that leads to strong defenses of our last two points.

You break though. Well, Waterson TR breaks. You can't take that point and leave. I can understand it, but don't be over here crying foul when you leave a battle of attrition and don't win it. You do this reliably too. So reliably I can tell exactly when it's going to happen, as does the leader channel. You'll have Peris and Hvar and Allatum and be pushing into our bases at 60% while we're sitting at 30%, and everyone knows we just have to stop you at one point and that 60 will disperse. Stop leaving your fights and you'll win them when it counts.
    • Up x 1
  12. Stormlight666

You're pretty ignorant because I figured out 3 ways to cap that last base with relative ease with the numbers the TR have on that server. Pity none of you are SMART enough to think of tactics instead of just trying to ZERG it. So try to expand your brains instead of expanding your big mouths and come up with a tactical solution - there are so many you can choose from.
  13. Stormlight666

There are many ways to cap that base if you spend some time thinking about it. I came up with 3 looking at the area today when I was on (and no i'm not going to tell you because I play Vanu on that server - so why deprive me of targets to trial test weapons on).
  14. Stormlight666

They're not smart enough to think outside the box. I popped into Waterson today and looked around that area and thought up 3 ways to cap it relatively quick.
  15. Stormlight666

See, someone with the stones to take the base and someone who understands that you'll have more air resources than they will.
  16. Stormlight666

You created a VANU account on Waterson?!? Why? To spy and TK for your TR side?
  17. Stormlight666

They're pretty bad. After the OP posted this rage thread the VS retook the Crown in under 10 minutes, even with their 20% server population lead.
  18. Selentic

How about just merge the territories surrounding the warpgates into the ones further out? Seriously, some of them are in spitting distance of the enemy warpgate and things would flow way better if you didn't have to get within 40 meters of the warpgate to cap the last few territories on the map.
  19. Accuser

Why do you think the Devs started allowing people to make characters on both factions?
    I logged on and TR global pop was 56%, kinda silly not to play another faction.
  20. Hashi