[BUG] FIX THE VANU INDAR WARPGATE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slyguy65, Jan 11, 2013.

1. p1aydead

prob is those maxes are in an area that is out of bounds, only way to kill your stuff is at long range (even then it retreats into the warp gate)
  2. ritual

I'm a waterson vanu and have literally NEVER seen magriders or AA maxes shooting from inside the warpgate to defend anything. Not saying it doesn't happen, but if it does it isnt' very common.. you probably shouldn't be able to shoot through either side of the warpgate bubble though.
  3. XRaDiiX

The Galaxies get 2 shot by daltons we've tried it before Dalton Libs can kill galaxies in 2 shots its useless.
  4. ritual

Uhh... wat? Fly above the libs then ffs.....
    • Up x 1
  5. Ronaldspiers

Maybe stop zerging and use tactics?
  6. Stormlight666

You forgot to mention that right afterward the Vanu pushed back and retook half the continent before I logged off.

BTW, 75% of our warpgate turrets were glitched staying overheated - so that only makes the TR that much more pathetic.
  7. Stormlight666

It's called a war of attrition, meaning kill them until they're out of resources. With a 25-30% population dominance you should be able to steamroll into it and cap it. Maybe next time you folks grow a pair and actually try to take it with you superior numbers.
  8. Stormlight666

Well since you know where they are, why not take them out?
  9. Stormlight666

Plus you know exactly where the Vanu are going to be, so why not take them out?!???
  10. Stormlight666

A TR Zerg with 25-30% more population than the Vanu can't take that last sliver of land because it's not zerg friendly - only tactic friendly. So they create a threat and whine about it because they don't have the stones to take it.

Funny thing is, that server is where my Vanu alt is. I go there for fun because it's hilarious to watch the Keystone Cops antics of the TR while I trial new weapons having tons of targets to aim for.
  11. Wobberjockey

so let's see the VS warpgate is OP because of arc bio engineering

but amerish hidden ridge mining is just fine?

and let's not forget the NS salvage yard on indar that the TR have.

the solution is simple

USE SOME STRATEGY AND STOP SAVING THE MOST DEFENSIBLE TERRITORY FOR LAST.

oh wait. i forgot the strategy and zerg are incompatible
  12. Aghar30

teamwork helps more than numbers, knowing you have the right tools for the job and having people who are competent to use those tools even when using them becomes boring is what teamwork is about. Someone has to bite the bullet and break the line, someone has to get beyond the tank line at arc bio (through the use of a gal, and not even all the gals may survive) and get that point locked down. Teamwork is everything, and anyone who says well teamwork does not work against a zerg does not know **** from shineola

The waterson VS outfits work together constantly, giving each other information, relaying orders, creating strategies, giving each other backup. That is team work, that is what wins in the end. If you used your brain along with your numbers we wouldn't stand a chance but instead you all just run head first into a meat grinder over and over again.
  13. XRaDiiX

The lib can sit max height tip sideways and shoot dalts at galxies i was in a galaxy we went from 60% health on Galxy to Zero from a Dalton
  14. Saintlycow

Truth.

Back cap it, and you won't have a problem. It's like trying to take one of the old tech plants from the NC as their last territory. very difficult.

It's hard to take, but you need to be smart about it
  15. XRaDiiX

You're pretty ignorant let me tell you the fact im the best mossie pilot on the server and have trouble taking out any mags that are tucked into that area because i have to fly up to the max height while having 20 aa maxes shooting at me and about 5 sycthes on my tail with lock ons. whilst i dive bomb down at the corner of the map turn around and take out a mag rider with rocket pods i lose my mossie every time to the lockons and aa maxes usually take me down to half health even though i fly 10 feet above the ground when rocketing the mag riders.

I';m the best pilot on the server and its literally impossible to have any air superiority in the region so the region is inherently imbalanced and just ********.

Just leave it the same and watch people leave the game cause thats whats going to happen.

SOE Fix the game you broken crap at bioarcengineering is $*#I@(#ing stupid and can't believe you'd even considering adding something like that with strafing magriders that can't be killed shooting ay anything that comes than safely duckkng away to hide with nothing to worry about. except the best pilot on the server.
  16. Saintlycow

Seeing TR's air corp, thats not a very impressive feat. JK, JK, JK :p If you're as good at air as you are at light assault, I definitively believe you. That was a sick battle at allatum we had yesterday

But seriously, if SOE does anything I demand that the jumpads at Scared Mesa be removed. The game need MORE defensible bases, not less. ARC bioengineering may be OP, but i'd rather more extremely hard to cap bases than less
  17. Aghar30

the problem is hes always alone, so hes irrelevant in the big picture, I have ghost capped **** under him because he just wants to buzz around his his skeeter
  18. AngryFire

Hmm, the TR on Jaeger have no problem taking ARC... and forgive me but what is the difference between ARC and NS Salvage Yard (besides terrain), NS has a tower looking over it directly which to me seems like that would be a better defensible base (but i dunno, i have only spent little bit of time there since its one of the last places we take as VS).
  19. Aghar30

difference is the tr on waterson are generally just bad, they have a huge population advantage so they use it like a crutch, ARC forces you to funnel ground based troops so they get stuck where their numbers do not matter. They never try to fly anything back there bigger than a 2/3 man lib and then whine when their 3 to 1 or better numbers cant beat back a dug in defense.
    • Up x 1
  20. Wobberjockey

tactically, NS salvage IS better

but the TR are trotting out the same arguments they used to get scarred mesa nerfed into the ground. at this rate i wouldn't be suprised to see a road up there for the TR to drive their prowlers up in the next few patches.

the fact is that most of the TR on waterson, and specifically indar can't seem to think tactically past "we need more tanks/air" because that is what carries the day for them on every other territory