Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. eBlaise

Blasphemy! We were told we'd get Emerald, but all Waterson pop was moved to Mattherson, and that will be renamed to Emerald. Lies and slander! How dare thee!
  2. user101

Waterson last night was a hoot - the alert went off and less than 1% of TR went to the alert at first..! The NC was forced to fight the VS ... most of the TR just stayed on indar... taking bases... I am looking forward to the merger to have a few more people..
  3. cruczi

Why are you paying for a subscription then?
  4. maxkeiser

I have no problem finding massive battles on either Miller or Woodman. Which server are you on?
  5. fusionross

so poor a$ss people like you can play this game for free.
  6. cruczi

You missed the target, would you like another shot?

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. Azreal677

I WANNA PLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY
  8. brobackoff

c'mon put the servers up now!
  9. Solast

Just downloaded the game and never played it before for it to come up and say no servers are up. Can someone tell me why? :)
  10. iDestroya

there should be a game update as well. when is that coming?
  11. brobackoff

I think it coming with the server merge right now?
  12. PlanetDefense

I'll miss you Mattherson. We had some good times. I guess now it's on to Emerald! :D
    • Up x 1
  13. Genfear

Get used to it, This is how ALL Subscription based games are, You pay for them to constantly come out with new stuff and update the game. Go QQ somewhere else.
  14. Amenofhis

time to **** new flesh in the merge..... humm jummy
  15. RadarX

Folks unfortunately the desync fix had to be pulled for today so will go in the real update next week. Progress is good and things should be back up soon.
    • Up x 2
  16. Utrooperx

What about the hit detection fixes that Smed mentioned? Are they going in today?
  17. cruczi

Is that your first selfie? Well done!
  18. sythswinger

Whats the ETC on the merge
  19. Solast

@RadarX, how long is soon? (not to be an annoyance). Downloaded the game for the very first time and i can't even play haha.
  20. cruczi

You'd think they'd mention it if they were intending to put in hit detection fixes, right? I mean, it's only logical. If there's a big issue being corrected, they'd surely want to let us know they're doing it. Save the secrecy for the changes they don't want us to find out about.

When it's Ready™. Also, welcome to PS2 and enjoy your stay!