EXE- Execution

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Arc, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Patchey

The only rule to joining is don't be a ******.
    Just find one of our many members (It won't be hard) and they will hook you up.
  2. Wizz

BATMAN
  3. EWarren

EXE is a capable outfit - I had the fortune to gun for two of their Lib pilots, and they were lots of fun (and that is without mic)

Their Mossy pilots are very good as well.
  4. Crooshank

Crooshank is the name.

Im super game on galaxy orgies.
  5. Buzman

These guys are awesome. I have been jumping on their Platoons as much as I can because they are a blast.

Apocalypse - TR
  6. Arc

bump for great justice, again contact a member of EXE get pointed to a officer we'll play with you and toss a invite your way as long as your not juggernautbish
  7. Elfpen

Are you TR? Are you on Helios? Are you in [EXE]?
    If the answer to any of these was "No", THEN YOU'RE #%@ING DOING IT WRONG!
  8. Kaysin

We Have Snacks.
  9. Holt45

Holt45, I've been in platoons organized by EXE and its always been fun
  10. HooliganS3

Best outfit I have had the honor to roll with.
  11. M4J0R

Rolled with you guys in a tank run at the crown. It was badass until all tanks gotten clustered ******. Still if you guys need an extra gun and a mic, I'm in.
  12. Trucky

I must accomplish that pic you have right there, a shame you're TR, we shall meet in glorious combat. Anyways [EXE] is the only TR outfit i have seen that has do major attacks in helios.
  13. CaliBased

This is a solid outfit. Been in plenty of platoons with Exe and have had the pleasure of having there members in my platoons as well. Very reliable players for the most part.
  14. thainguyen1125

I would like to join
    My player name is thainguyen
  15. hdpwipmonkey

I've rolled with you guys a few times on mondays and tuesdays in some massive armor columns. What a blast! I'll be leaving my current outfit and looking for one of your officers online.
  16. Varennikov

Holy f*ck its the actual vid from that!! I was playing that day back then and I knew I'd find a vid of it eventually. I was NC rollin armor southeast of the Crown but I remember stopping what I was doing to watch all the galaxies.

The vid doesn't seem to show how many there really were cuz of the lame rendering, There were so many the entire western sky was blotted with them for a good min or two. They were bumping into eachother and blowing up or getting picked off by AA and the swarm of fighters but they kept on coming lol!
  17. Satanam

Hi there, I'm Satanam. I'm waiting for the e-mail to get a password for the website. Is that auto-message or do I need to wait until an admin accept me? I'm working at the moment and I'll be logged on in ~2 hours, but I'm already an EXE loyal soldier. :cool:
  18. ROMNEYTRON

Played against you guys for a bit yesterday at Rashnu. A squad or two of EXE guys kept taking the northern bases and teleporting guys in. Granted, we held you guys off, but you were persistent. But persistence < 10-16 dual-scat maxes.

Better luck next time elmos! :D
    COLG NC Outfit
  19. Blarg20011

Not everyone is that bad, I've gotten a couple headshots with the Lightning HEAT, yes, I'm that pro.
  20. Pochii

I think exe is the only outfit I ever see on esamir, come back more often, get tired of whoopin vanu zerg till they run off the map :)