EXE- Execution

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Arc, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Efraim

I've ran with you guys on several occasions, would like an invite at your earliest convenience
  2. Vamfire Havain

I'm part of the Outfit JSK and I've been in a platoon with Exe. Those drunk bastards are worth playing with.
  3. Vamfire Havain

im kinda playing around with the drunk part by the way
  4. OuchQuitIt

Ran with you guys just about all weekend. The 40 galaxy drop Sunday was freaking awesome. Please add me to the outfit and I will follow any other drunkin orders you guys come up with.
  5. Baelzebub

Yes, join ExE!

My boot tread of TR blood, guts and bile is wearing thin as the lowly ExE retreat from the superior tactics and skill of the Vanu. The ExE have displayed wonderful skill in absorbing my lightning fast laser rounds into their rear during their exodus from the juggernaut of DPSO.
  6. SgtCharlesZim

What's a DPSO?
  7. Baelzebub

It is the reason the TR and EXE wear tampons.
  8. SgtCharlesZim

No seriously, what's DPSO? I've never heard of you.
  9. Shad0wBroker

Could you send an invite my way. I've run in some public squads with you guys.

Name: Koobear
  10. Nytguard

I've been rolling with 1BOC (VS) and it's always nice seeing EXE in the area, which usually means we're in for more of a challenge. Looking forward to more future engagements.
  11. knightofdread

Wondering if I might be able to join up with you guys i've run with you guys a couple of times and am looking to join.

Knightofdread is my ingame name
  12. Lastromic

Hello, would like to join you guys
    IGN : Lastromic
  13. Dante589

EXE Is whats wrong with TR on Helios, to quote 'AngelXG' on something he said today as platoon leader in a platoon I was in "We like taking, we dont do that defend and hold thing" If EXE were to actually participate in HOLDING and DEFENDING locations that they take, we as TR might actually stand a better chance at conquering the continent of Indar.
  14. Compass

I do not appreciate a platoon of people being sent to capture a location that is undefended.
  15. Trennik

Here's a summary of something else AngelXG said as platoon leader, that same platoon, yesterday, as we defended Quartz Ridge for around 30 minutes or so. Defending isn't an easy or pretty job, but someone's gotta do it. Right now, that's us.

Then he proceeded to kick people out of the platoon that weren't defending. So, I suppose EXE is a double edged sword. Sometimes we attack and don't defend, sometimes we defend and don't attack. Sometimes we have people attacking AND defending at the same time. Crazy what you can do with a few hundred loyal soldiers.

Don't hate, bro.
    • Up x 1
  16. ROMNEYTRON

Just curious, how many platoons does EXE field on a nightly basis? We always end up fighting you guys and you swarm over us like ants.
  17. Folklore

I don't think 'loyal' is the correct term in this case.
  18. Tekromancer SNKR

hey id be interested in joining, ive got a mic, and ive been playing since the beta, although im still getting the hang of some things my name is Faillout3
  19. Blarg20011

Lol I dunno, its not like anyone counts.
  20. Vohk

If anyone is looking for an invite to [EXE], just find a member in game and ask them to let an NCO/Officer know. We're always recruiting!
    Haha, we usually try to keep track. Hard to coordinate otherwise.
    Prime time most nights we have around 1-2 'official' platoons going, usually open to the public, along with a couple smaller specialized ones. More on busy days.