Disturbing trend on Connery server by the VS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ravenwolf Foxtrack, Jun 17, 2017.

1. CutieG

I love how all the newbies play the hardest faction and all the 360 noscopers are the easiest faction.

I gave VS a test drive for a week or so. Their weapons instantly felt like I had godmode, and the natural camouflage made it easier to ambush enemies out of their peripheral vision. And the entire faction is populated with tryhards who have barely any cohesion but really like to excel in singular playstyles. Just the way combat flowed on the VS side already made it so much easier to farm with them. As NC, I have a hard time sniping, but for VS you can get attack angles so much more easily.
    However, the music made me quit quite quickly. Now that I think of the music, I instantly remember it again and it's just painful.

They should have given VS the kickass soundtrack and designs and NC the ****** ones, to balance the player pops based on difficulty levels.
  2. Morpholine

Another issue with Connery TR is things like this, from earlier today:

[IMG]

NC are going to get the warpgate touch virtually unopposed, but the vast majority of TR are at The Crown or zerging towards Howling Pass.

Sure, NC was half of the server at the time, but most of them were off ghost capping Hossin.
  3. Insignus

There is an acknowledged faction level problem with the Crown, that we have been unsuccessfully been attempting to correct.

This is why I have repeatedly called for the crown to be turned into a giant lava lake.