Discuss Vanu assault rifles

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Scientiarum, May 15, 2013.

1. Adamar09

Ah, right. Another promo only gun, how delightful. It's like they really don't want 100% to attainable on any of the standard classes.
  2. Ripshaft

As I'm sure most have said, H-V45 has got to be the most common one among informed players... not saying its the best call, but it's an easy to use, cool looking, cool sounding, beastly machine of death, with very noob friendly hipfire death right out of the box, and ads performance for the non-noob who can control their shots and take advantage of the .75 movespeed modifier. The default puslar is plenty awesome too, but lacks the cool factor. NS-11 I've only used a bit, and while I wasnt especially impressed with the performance, I found it very fun to use.

Edit: and naturally the corvus is one of the best long range automatics in the game for the VS atm.
  3. Mostadio

Pretty much this. I don't even have the NS-11A unlocked. I'm using the NS-11P because all it cost me was a trip to Gamestop and I blew the 1500 SC on helmets or rainbow patches or some ****.
  4. Unclematos7

Corvus. It rewards good marksmanship more than any other Vanu assault rifle. It's low fire rate means that you will need a different gun for CQC though.
  5. Imposer

I remember this thread. Anyways I prefer the NS-11A mostly for it's feel. I don't like the rectangular prism look that the HV45 has. I also really like the sound of the NS-11, the VS one's, in my opinion, need some work. Each gun has two sides that make it great, stats and the feel.
  6. Scientiarum

Yeah these are the loadouts I have adapted, HV-45 for tower clearing and biolabs, NS-11A for medium and long range (high velocity ammo + foregrip+ compensator + 2x scope for more flexability) for pretty much anything else although I might buy the Corvus for specialized long range stuff = for the patented Vanu open field foot-zerging. I love my Ursa for exactly that purpose and I like the new model despite the fact it now looks like a close range weapon but it is actually the only VS LMG capable of use at truly long ranges.
  7. Serafan

The equinox burst is actually very nice. It has the best ADS CoF while moving(half of most other VS ARs) and its great for medium range engagements. It does a decent job up close, but it easily loses out to the v45 in this case.

I do think they should switch the ADS move speed multiplier with the v45 and Equinox burst, the burst is designed for moving in ADS, the v45 is designed for hip fire. Its kinda weird that the v45 has the 75% speed and all the others have 50%
  8. Dagonlives

Vanu have poor assault rifle selection. HV-45 is still the standard