Digital Legion [EU - Miller]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by HudsLv426, Dec 19, 2012.

1. dnaRIP

It adds 2" whereas BRTD, TR Miller, adds 3" :p
  2. Pella

Good fights yesterday on Esamir guys.
  3. allelujah

Looking forward to see you lads back on leader comms.

I know I've been away from them for the past month but I'm planning on coming back to the channel i swear.
  4. Emitz Devil

Personally I think it was an okay-ish fight no fault of yours of course, it was just DL numbers were too low last night to give you guys a good defence that lasted more than a few seconds, maybe 1 or 2 minutes at the most :(
  5. Pella

DL Played well considering their numbers.
  6. Emitz Devil

Thank you, Looking forward to the next engagement with INI :)
  7. Ulysees

DL will show you the value of teamwork and co-ordination over numbers cos you can be gauranteed that where the fighting is hardest these guys will be in the mix taking names and kicking ****!

Really glad that WASP and DL have formed a close relationship in game and our Friday co-ops are becoming the highlight of my week when we join forces with other NC outfits to lay on the smack down together.
  8. Emitz Devil

Best PS2 Night ever period.

Super Best Friends Operation, I hope the TR have nightmares of the DL, WASP, FC and XSG tags swarming towards their precious large facilities!!

Great Op, Nice amount of Certs, Great Finish with an Alert Victory..... Sorted.
    • Up x 1
  9. Bvenged

Thanks for stopping by tonight for NCTO guys, it was awesome!
  10. Emitz Devil

No worries, I hope all went well, I had to shoot off early :(
  11. Qballos

12. Emitz Devil

DL Open Squads this evening for any NC that want to roll with us this evening :)
  13. Emitz Devil

More open squads today, anyone who wants to roll with us feel free to join one of them :)
  14. Qballos

Gonna bump ya *** up first
  15. YamiNoTenshi

16. Emitz Devil

Oh why thankyou :)

Edit - Yes I have just watched Team America, that's why I posted that video :p
  17. Emitz Devil

18. YamiNoTenshi

Do you smell that? I smell a bump...
  19. Bvenged

No Yami, all I smell is our FREEDOM.
  20. allelujah

I got scared when I could not find your thread on the first page... even looked on the second... but then I found it on the first...

Was a busy night...