Digital Legion [EU - Miller]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by HudsLv426, Dec 19, 2012.

1. YamiNoTenshi

[IMG]
  2. Emitz Devil

Bumpidy bump
  3. Bvenged

FALCON PUNCH!
  4. ZaltCW

5. Emitz Devil

Super MLG!!!

BF4 Takes it toll once more, for a few days we will be close nit with other outfits until the joy of BF4 dies down, place your bets, I reckon less than a week, maybe 2 at the most until we get our number back up as it will never be able to replace PS2, especially with the optimisation out in less then a week!!

Recruitment will remain open for the quiet period however, any new recruits will be taken straight into some training sessions to get you up to speed with our play style whereas we normally do it on the fly explaining things during fights so you can adapt with the rest of us, we have no bible, we just go with the flow, find the weak spot and hit it hard and fast. The training will be about 20 minutes if that, just a quick recommendation on what classes to cert into and what certs to make priority like engineer/medic tool maxed out

If that tickles your fancy while keeping comms chillaxed and casual while achieved highly organised objectives, sign up on our forums at www.digital-legion.com and post an application just so we can see how open or what your personality is like or send me a tell in-game 'EmitzDevil' if we have a squad we will gladly invite you and get you onto our mumble ASAP :)
  6. Emitz Devil

WARNING!!

ZOMBIE SPOTTED ON MILLER

TONIGHT 30/10/13 19:30 GMT
    THE LAST FEW SURVIVORS OF THE NC HOLD OFF AGAINST THE INCREASING THREAT OF HUMAN EXTINCTION!!

Check out the NC squad listings on Miller for the SHOTGUNS AND SURVIVAL SQUADS!! or /tell me in-game EmitzDevil mumble information will be given out to anyone who would like to join us on comms for the evening. See you soon!

http://redd.it/1pj2zp
  7. Dotz0r

Whats this about BRTD swooping down and saving DL and WASP's *** from the zombie apocalypse?

j/k - Was fun to play alongside - despite the NC shooting us. :D

I must say, that Nott-drop was pretty awkwaaaard........ (All those maxes / engineer turrets on that building..was a sight.)
  8. Emitz Devil

It was fairly friendly....until I saw Yami and blow his fooking head off!
  9. Dotz0r

Made a change from what you normally blow....

OH NO I DIDUUUUUUN'T
  10. YamiNoTenshi

So that's why you kept trying to take my pants off, so you could blow my little head....
  11. Arquin

*Reloads Blunderbluss*

I can do it for him.
  12. Emitz Devil

If you move to Mattherson, I will Cry :(
  13. ZaltCW

14. TotalDestruction1

Bump, because first post :eek:
  15. TotalDestruction1