Debate thread: Should Mattherson and Waterson merge or not?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nregroepis, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Aeflic

First things first 700? Nope check out your 7 day active, 228.
    Second, there is not ONE ACTIVE NC outfit that is worse than HYUN and that's saying a lot.
    Third, BL at least camps in armor your guys are either ghost capping, have your guys in flashes traveling around getting farmed, TKn, not helping command, or doing something stupid.

If there is one outfit that I dislike it's HYUN, BL is way better. I don't usually talk **** but damn.
    • Up x 1
  2. Shadoiex

I personally love it.
    They accept my insanity and embrace it.
    • Up x 1
  3. Shockwave44

No, because at least one continent will always be locked.
    • Up x 1
  4. ColonelChingles

He killed me (twice) the other day, and I told him that he was famous and that I had watched his movies and that I was a fan.

He said "hi" back! OMGOSH! :eek:

Yeah he's pretty cool, even to the people he's shooting (especially when I'm standing there typing to him from being killed the last time).
  5. VSDerp

mustarde is mean in ts :( used to tell me to unistall the game lol
    • Up x 1
  6. ColonelChingles

What? No waaaayyy... :eek:

You sure it was him?
    • Up x 1
  7. TheShrapnelKing

If all the fights were like the fighting on Esamir tonight we wouldn't need no merge.

That was an epic Alert.
  8. VSDerp

yes it was lol ya think hes all good and nice but you should see when he rages. so funny
  9. TheShrapnelKing

Well he hasn't raged at me yet.
  10. Huxer

Wont accept my friends request, wont join my squad, second rate shooter, decent map awareness, bigger ego than his shoes can fill. That is my..."trash talk" about you sir. --Hypno
  11. VSDerp

lol he doesn't rage seriously. he does get mad sometimes but he's not the type to send rage tells.
  12. doombro

That depends on server population. Post-merge, we will have the largest server, larger than connery by a fair number.

It's possible that our minimum unlocked continents will be set to 4.
  13. Kwanza

People saying "wait till hossin" (which btw, is never coming lol pushed back again) should probably stop. Some players will return briefly but will leave again for the same reasons they left before. It'll be a flash in the pan at most and nothing more.
  14. Corezer

Name it higbyson
    • Up x 1
  15. Ronin Oni

UPGRADE NOWson
  16. LibertyRevolution

This is a very accurate description of me. :cool:
  17. doombro

That makes no sense.

Part of the Problem is a waterson outfit. o_O
  18. Shockwave44

And when one is locked, there will only be 3 available at any one time. I hope you like waiting to switch continents.
  19. Pyrode

Dunno about the US servers but some of the EU ones could do with it.

That said for the next few weeks the EU servers are gonna be extra deserted because everyone's watching the world cup, so it might be a good idea to wait until after that's over....
  20. doombro

I took the time to UPGRADE NOW, so I won't have to wait.

And if you mean waiting to get to the locked continent, it won't work like that. You'd unlock it by triggering and winning a territorial alert on another continent; which is entirely on the player(s).