Client Hotfix - January 17th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Kurdain

Sucks paying for premium membership and can't log in for 2 days (last night sever was locked)
    48 certs/day missed!
  2. Atrus2g

Christ thats a crude method of a game relaying a "server full" mssg :)
  3. S7rudL

What about Repairing and Healing not giving Service Ribbons? Hurr durr,.. :eek::confused:
    • Up x 1
  4. Atrus2g

DOUBLE XP in effect! Except for CONNERY: NO XP in effect!
    • Up x 1
  5. Justanormalperson

YES that right.... my exp still default why is that? where the damn DOUBLE XP?
  6. Sizemac

well its not the patch keeping us from using Connery, it's still the server, I can log onto other servers just fine, Connery crashes to windows when it goes to load
  7. MrMilitaryDude

I'm having the same problem trying to get on the Connery Server. As soon as I select a character and click "play" the client crashes back to windows.

PLEASE FIX ASAP! I work all weekend long so I have very little time to take advantage of the double XP weekend!
  8. HlllBllly

on a few of my characters, i got my normal 48 certs for logging in after 24 hours. however, after logging in a few other characters did not get the proper 48 certs, they got 12 certs. all characters were last logged in over 24 hours ago. what gives?
    • Up x 1
  9. BigBooty

"Don't log into a game which requires logging in to play!"
    Yeah, that's a legit answer.
  10. Sahana

I'm getting server lag on Connery as well. I can load the game fine but everyone looks like they freeze up every 2-3 seconds and then suddenly stutter forward.
  11. geekrider

Anyone having problems on Woodman? Keeps crashing to desktop after playing for an hour.
  12. Camycamera

oh, i thought they were intentional lol
  13. Rethmeister

I'm having extreme lag as well on Mattherson. There were some lag issues earlier today, but it's gotten to the point where things freeze every 3-5 seconds before jumping. I can barely take two steps before it happens again. Can't really play like this...
  14. Hotyfo

Will we be getting an extended double xp weekend because of this?
  15. FourTwoFour

Please hotfix the explosions. They're making us lag like crazy. Also, the game freezes every 20 minutes for about a second and I know many people who are experiencing this.
    • Up x 1
  16. faykid

what about hitching? yesterday all day there was lots of hitching, 0.5-1 sec freezes with 0 fps.

also, my premium cert gain stopped working, and for all my friends the same (12 certs instead of 48)

when is that going to be fixed?
    • Up x 1
  17. PresidentFreeman

I can understand why some people are saying it is the servers being full because of double XP, but I can't login to Briggs because of the crash issue and the launcher is saying that server is on low population.

Either the server indicator is wrong, or server population isn't the cause of the issue.
  18. happles01

Compared to most shooters i've seen, I can say this game gets alot more needed maintenence. Sucks that we gotta wait but hey, no big hurry to get shot at again. Keep up the work, fellas
  19. Istaf

Wheres my hornet fix?
  20. DeathTollDavid

Cant play for more than 30 seconds without a crash to desktop. My membership is set to renew on the 26th. I just removed it from auto renew. Done.