Client Hotfix - January 17th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Bullet0Storm

Ah come on guys,
    I checked files after the patch reading this.
    So the patch missed a file, so what, you want a rage cookie?
  2. Dagger

Wait, what?
    I don't think any of that makes sense, but I assure you the "public" does not have access to your files, unless you specifically set something up to do that.
  3. Intiims

For how long woodman will be down ?
  4. Weizen

I want a rage cookie :eek:
  5. Garyed

Can I assume the game is 'down' as it crashes after login. Would be good to get an official status so we might know what is going on and if its fixable for today.
  6. DeadliestMoon

7. darkadmiral

I am having a similar problem where I can't even attempt to login my character it just goes to 75% on load screen the crash to desktop wtf?
  8. darkadmiral

How are you supposed to tell if servers are full if it DOESN"T TELL YOU WHY IT CRASHED AND/OR CAN"T EVEN GET TO THE CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN?
  9. _Zurk_

for those of you crashing :
    open steam, select PS2 and right click - properties - local files - select the verify integrity of game cache button.
    wait for it to finish, then reboot and launch it. should work.
  10. JohnSRice

I would transfer my account to a different server if I could.
  11. JohnSRice

I don't use Steam unless I have to.
    Steam is just another connection you have to go through that can add to the lag.
  12. Craftyman

no.
    • Up x 3
  13. Wobberjockey

um... why are you replying to a 2 month old thread that has nothing to do with steam or server transfers?
    • Up x 2
  14. JohnSRice

@Wobberjocky

1) _Zurk_ 's post begged to be answered.
    2) Steam causes undue lag to any game. Downloading a game trough Steams is ok, launching a game through Steam is not.

Why are you replying to someone who replies to 2 month old posts? lol
  15. JohnSRice

They are probably going to pull another screw up like they did with SWG.