Clan Magnus Legio [CML] - Organized and Tactical Gameplay

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by ClanMagnusLegio, May 12, 2013.

1. XxNyfexX

When my friend asked me why I joined CML, this was my reply:
    "I've played with other outfits before, but they were all too slow for me - unnecessarily zerging, staying too long on caps, overpoping, etc. I felt that I would be more effective solo - that is, until I met CML! CML is hands down the fastest, most efficient, organized outfit I have ever seen, and I am proud to call my self a legionnaire!"

If you want to magnify your influence on Auraxis, join CML.
    • Up x 1
  2. robo

Mutual bump! GOTR had a great time fighting CML all over Indar last night, especially at Scarred Mesa. Loads of fun, 10/10 would fight again, see you guys on the battlefield.
    • Up x 3
  3. bladedcross

Without a doubt, CML will change the way you play this game. It has provided some of the most entertaining, cinematic, and exciting experiences that I have ever seen in Planetside. There is nothing quite like enjoying a Galaxy ride through a sea of enemy anti-air, preparing to pinpoint drop 4 legions worth of ***-kicking on to each point in a base.

If you're on Mattherson, NC, and seeking tactically minded individuals, Clan Magnus Legio is the place to be. We don't sit at choke points and provide cannon fodder for the enemy. We aim to push the fight, control the battlefield, and make a formidable difference in every single skirmish.

But don't just take my word for it. Download Teamspeak 3, join an open CML squad from the platoon list (nightly ~7PM-12AM EDT), and see how we operate for yourself. I promise, you won't be disappointed.
  4. czar casm

Clan Magnus Legio is also known for offering giveaways and prizes to their members.

For example, me bumping this thread gets me a chance to win 1500 SC!

Oh, and I hear it helps recruit people too.

http://www.magnuslegio.net
  5. Moist

CML recruits as hard as they play!

For example, my own recruitment; back in beta, Dzire had been sending tells to a friend of mine and myself about joining, saying "it's the best outfit you could possibly join, you won't regret it, I promise." We both assumed it was because she was a girl, and decided Dzire was a creepy scumbag.

We joined anyway. Still here.

• Up x 2
  6. tokisu

I recently joined PS2 and had been trying open squads until I participated in one of Dzire's. After that I was hooked and knew it was the outfit for me. Definitely worth a try if you are looking for an efficient and fun outfit.
  7. FrankG

CML has made a huge impact on how I play, no more lone wolfing it or cert grinding with a massive zerg. CML is fast, tactical and makes an impact on the battlefield. Get teamspeak downloaded and get into a CML squad today, and see what kind of impact you can have with us.
  8. AEllis

This clan is so legit I got an engraved dogtag/bottle opener from them.
    That's pretty damn legit, in my opinion. So, so legit. So come and get your drink on (or don't) with Clan Magnus Legio. We'll have fun times!
    • Up x 1
  9. joodoo

The first time I joined a pubby squad I thought it was the most fun I could have in PS2, and boy was I wrong! It wasn't til my first run with CML that I realized just how intense, fast paced, insanely awesome and fun PS2 just could be. That was before I took basic and advanced training, so I didn't really know all the lingo, but I stuck with my squad and we got **** done like I've never seen before. No longer was I on the losing end of the battle being steamrolled by enemy platoons, I was part of the big platoon that made the enemy cower back and admit defeat to whatever area we took over!

If you want to see just how intense PS2 can be and want to be a more structured and effective player when it comes to large scale battles, there's no better outfit than CML!
    • Up x 1
  10. Kujo

I've been in CML since about March of this year and this outfit has impressed me greatly. When fellow NC call on CML for help, we answer with speed, force, and precision. When you see CML galaxies drop off squads at a battle, you can bet that each one of those squads has a very specific mission when they hit the ground. They're not just there to fight. They're there to win.

If you're NC on Mattherson and not enjoying the game as much as you feel you could be, you owe it to yourself to join a CML squad some time and see what this outfit has to offer to your enjoyment of this game.

o7
    • Up x 1
  11. Valiant Viet

Congratz to the winners of the Station Cash Giveaway!
    • Up x 1
  12. tralalog

i see u guys a lot in game, hoping to join up!
  13. GreenSkittlesSuck

Check out our squads nightly! We run ground and air squads. Feel free to friend me in-game, LadyKillr and send me a /tell for a squad invite.

See you on the battlefield!
  14. GreenSkittlesSuck

Friday night is our big ops night, where we work with the NC Coalition to coordinate attacks around our chosen continent of operations. Listen to what our platoon leader, SilentJay had to say about last night's event:

"CML - Beast Mode Division! Had an awesome time tonight! Indar alert was tough, but we held the line and supported the NCC as we kept the pressure on the TR. After the alert, we kept Esamir blue--just as it should be! Amazing last minute defenses at Palos Solar Array and Snowshear Watchtower! So proud of how quickly you guys reacted."

Awesome job by all last night!

FOR THE LEGION!!
  15. GreenSkittlesSuck

Epic push and hold of The Crown last night! I lost count of how my TR and VS sundies we destroyed!
    For the Legion!!
  16. GreenSkittlesSuck

Tearing up Indar and later Esamir last night! Great job, Legionnaires!
  17. GreenSkittlesSuck

CML is looking for dedicated Auraxians to help in our fight for freedom! Check out one of our squads nightly or PM any of the following officers for an invite to one of our squads:
    LadyKillr
    SilentJay
    Drachenfels
    VDVTrooper
    Gecko
    Grumsy
    KaliPhoenix
  18. GreenSkittlesSuck

Great job on Open Leadership Night to all who squad lead last night!
  19. FrankG

This video is a pretty good depiction of who we are and what we do.
  20. Corezer

So I definitely saw that video a while ago and fell in love with CML's unique yet effective tactics. I have been looking to make another NC on Mattherson and would love to join an outfit that I feel really stands out from the orthodox majority. I am out for work sunday-thursday from 1415-2330 EST and was wondering when the best time to get in contact with one of you guys is.

I typically play from 1000-1410 but for a while I have been recovering from a neck injury so I don't get to the gym after work instead playing from 2330-0115.

Let me know if this schedule can be worked with, I wasn't able to find anything on the home page of your site nor in the OP for your ops schedule.