Ceres - The larger outfits.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Konfuzfanten, Jun 11, 2013.

1. gigastar

I dont mind if they want to stay defending someplace ad-infitum, i only mind when its an TC alert and theyre stalemated against a force a third of thier size.
  2. W0rthy

You've been reported for how you have conducted yourself in other threads, don't play innocent.

You seem to talk a lot of trash care to back it up?

Name your ceres character for all to see so you will have to face the consequences of your trolling, so your outfit members know what a total moron you really are.

Let's have it..
  3. TerryTenMen

No I don't really care to back it up!

A question, what would you consider backing it up? My k/d, my spm ?

And reported for what exactly?? You seem to like making things up
  4. gigastar

[IMG]
  5. W0rthy

Just your char name would suffice.

But as you said, you won't do that, exactly, because you can't fess up to the trash talk you do here.. and you don't waste time either, you call VS useless, VS outfits suck, do personal attacks and just all round trolling the threads you participate in.

What a facade you play man.. You should atleast own up to your big words you say about others.. That shouldn't be too much to ask. What a coward you are.
  6. W0rthy

I know he's just so damn annoying.
  7. TerryTenMen

I gave DORA credit, they are a good outfit. That's not trash talking? So not too sure what you are talking about

Here's a clue for you, you messaged me in game with racial slurs, now u should know who i am, that is unless this is a common practice for you?
  8. P4NJ

Hmm, I'm in tons of large fights against the VS on Ceres...
  9. Backf1re

Defending against greater numbers has always been more effective than attacking against a superior force.

If you know your enemies next move, you can counter it by setting up a strong front line. But when attacking, your on the back foot because you don't know how well established the defenders have entrenched themselves.

"win with ability, not with numbers".
  10. W0rthy

Brings us down to 3 people that i've been referring to, which all know eachother well and two of them there's a good chance it's the same guy, since they smacktalk exactly the same and one of them stopped playing as the other started being really active. And since they're on eachothers friendslist. All 3 of them which i have ignore in game, since i've had to write a ticket to get to stop harassing back on mallory which they did to about 50+ other people too.

All of them, or should i say both of them which harassed me out of nowhere where i had never talked to them whatsoever.

But why guess when you can just say it. Or are you wanting me to say it? You must think i'm some kind of an idiot, i know you're one of those 2-3 guys.

Also i am definately not a racist, i stand by my words about their behaviour and how acting like a complete ****** on a constant basis is bad for the culture in which they find themselves.
  11. Reavx

It's quite simple really and its why I avoid being in Outfits these days on Ceres.

The Leadership sucks.

People that lead platoons are too busy scanning the hexes ahead of them deciding which would be most easy, which would take less hassle and which would help keep up platoon moral without risking a loss.

What you will not see on Ceres is stuff like, Co-ordinated 'press delete' Re-deploys to drop pod / all spawn on sundy to overwhelm forces.
    You will hardly ever see any sort of decent galaxy hot drops.
    You won't see 4-5+ ESF co-ordinating rocket strikes.
    You will hardly ever see tanks attacking the same target as to finish it.

What you will see is 30+ tanks all bunched up and unorganised plainking at what ever is in front of them without regard as to what certain target they should be shooting.
    You will see DORA zerging and farming Biolabs endlessly with their shotguns until the cows come home without any thought as to finish the fight.
    You will see every single NC outfit, like GBX, MACS, Realm etc all following eachother around the hexes thinking their mighty zerg counts as tactics right up to the point they are countered by a similar TR force at which point they all agree to go back to the warpgate.

The only semblance of TEAMPLAY I ever saw recently was some TR outfit that had a 6man mossie squad all with A2A missiles running around blowing all other ESF to smithereens with lock ones, anybody who thought stiker was horrible aint seen this yet hah.

So yea, I'd personally say atm Ceres is a pretty average server really, I've only ever been here but I've met alts of people from other servers and some of them just **** over anything I've seen on Ceres.
    For example the best ESF pilot I've met is a Vanu BR 17 from Cobalt, I previously thought the TR had some of the best but nah.
    Maybe in the future things will improve but really I'd say right now Ceres is not really as good as it was to start with.
    The current population imbalance if it gets worse will just make it pathetic.

I like soloing around atm though so I could hardly be bothered about it as long as I can shoot people.
    • Up x 2
  12. TerryTenMen

So you send that sort of content to 3 people! Maybe it's just me, but calling someone a "monkey" based on where they are from falls into that category!

I don't need you to say it or not, anyone can press print screen my friend
  13. Backf1re

You make it sound like platoon leading is a walk in the park, try it for yourself and then let me judge your performance.
  14. W0rthy

I call you specifically a monkey because you act just as primitive and stupid engaged in flinging your own poo at people and as you also admitted you enjoyed trying to provoke people to get angry with you, and i did so after you constantly were harassing me, and as i was constantly telling you to lay off. And now both of you are on ignore..

Anyone who's played with me know i'm not a racist or anything like that whatsoever. I tend to be very polite to people in general.

You are either masakr, wackoo or k1ng_kennedy, the two latter there's a large possibility they are the same person since they behave pretty much exactly the same. And shall we say "he" was notorious for smacktalking and talking trash to people, harassed me for a full week with constant whispers whilst ignore didn't work correctly even after telling him to stop on 5 separate occasions, that's harassment and i don't respond kindly to that. I even had to make a ticket to get (you) off my back. And even then you still kept trying to do it a couple weeks later.

And masakr has as early as a week ago smacktalked a member of my outfit out of nowhere after killing them. Calling them trash.

Don't act like you lot are some sort of nice guys.. what a joke.

So let's have it.. which one are you of the two, since you're lying about not knowing them.
  15. TerryTenMen

I know of 1 of them but never spoken to either in game, your detective skills really need some work. I replied to Wackoo's thread on here a week or so ago but that's about it, u really seem to have an unhealthy obsession, I'm not Wackoo, nor do I care if you had to raise a ticket against him, which you seem to drone on about in every thread I post in
  16. Reavx

I used to lead the GBX platoons all the time a few months back thanks :)
    Back when that outfit was worth a damn.
  17. W0rthy

You had like 20 replies in a post of mine smacktalking me. And you seem to troll in general. And say that other people suck etc. Why don't you stop doing that and there would be no problem.

Seems more like you're the one with a compulsion to bad behaviour, people who know me know that it takes a lot for me to get angry with someone (in general), and if i've been in the wrong i apologize quite swiftly.

Just name your character so people know who's the one doing the jive talking. And stop trolling and smacktalking in general here on the forums.
  18. TerryTenMen

I have not trolled in this thread until you started getting abusive for no reason? People do suck on planetside, some don't, it's the nature of the game. You seem overly sensitive and paranoid, assuming I'm people who I have never even spoke to
  19. FaxManiac

I do like the fact that TerryTenMen follows only one guy on this forum, and it's W0rthy... Stop harassing him and derailing every Ceres thread with your smack talk, this is getting tiresome.
  20. TerryTenMen

I was the second post on this so hardly followed him here.. I'll follow you shortly, at least I've witnessed you do good things in game