cant log in with PSN ( Daybreak Auth Error: 44 )

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by sovietwarbear, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Dennisz125NC

I still have this problem for past month and I have lots of things to tell
  2. sovietwarbear

3. Ryme Intrinseca

Certainly other people are noticing. See'This game is pretty much dead at this point' thread in PS4 forum:
  4. BigJohnny

5. Ryme Intrinseca

I made another thread about this here XD
  6. BigJohnny

starting to get a little far down the forum.... time for a bump
  7. Mihaus

8. sovietwarbear

Bump

• Up x 1
  9. Ryme Intrinseca

10. thewr3ck

Bump why can't you fix this
  11. sovietwarbear

12. BigJohnny

it's monday, just another day for them NOT to check into the player support forum or fix this.
  13. chicagodave

I still cant log in with psn and this account cant acces ps4 forums. I hope their not ignoring us because seems to be on its last legs, I actually enjoy this game quite a bit its just needs some server balancing. I have been on Palos VS since day one and never won or close to winning a content and its worse with the server migration, and i cant post about it because it wont let me.
    • Up x 1
  14. BigJohnny

We've decided to just start posting our PS4 questions here in this forum. I figure eventually if it gets flooded with PS4 questions someone will take notice.

just prefix your post with a [PS4] tag.
    • Up x 2
  15. WorldOfForms

I can't believe it's been a month and I still can't login. This is ridiculous.
  16. Crypsys

What I am wondering is this. What do all of us who have the 44 error have in common? It's obvious that it doesn't affect everyone, just some of us. Maybe we can do some of their work for them to help get this resolved. What I can tell you:

1. I did not play in the original Beta.
    2. I am a Planetside Premium member.
    3. I don't play with the account I initially created (I was SenorChompy) originally when I started playing planetside and logged into the forums. I am wondering if maybe those of us who can't access the forum; do we all not play on the initial PS2 username that the account was tied to and which we logged in initially to the forum?
    • Up x 1
  17. Ryme Intrinseca

I did play beta.

I am a member, but the log in problem was happening when I wasnt too.

On the last point, this may in a sense be the cause of the problem. Most game forums just ask you to log in with psn, the first time you press log in it goes straight to a Sony page.

But ps2 has this weird additional level of tying a dbg account to your psn, which may be what broke down. I think it's actually possible that NO ONE can log in with psn, and the handful of people remaining in ps4 forum are using 1-2 year old pc accounts which are unaffected by 'insufficient privileges'. There are one or two posts there saying thats what theyre using.
  18. Ryme Intrinseca

I second this, we need to flood the support forum with [PS4] tags. They might take notice, and even if they dont we'll at least have our own forum again. Call it 'emergent forumplay'.
    • Up x 1
  19. BigJohnny

I even tried to PM RadarX just to let him know or see if I could get any info, but I have yet to get a reply from him.
  20. BigJohnny

I've been harassing them on twitter. finally someone responded that "they're still working on a fix"

but it's not like we could use an update or anything to let us know.
    • Up x 1