cant log in with PSN ( Daybreak Auth Error: 44 )

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by sovietwarbear, Jul 31, 2015.

1. sovietwarbear

hi

i got this error some hours now when i try log in with my PSN and i get Daybreak Auth Error: 44
    • Up x 1
  2. Profileiche

Same here for my account ' forger '. And I still miss my 2000 bc. Not even an answer on my Ticket after 21h.
  3. Ryme Intrinseca

Getting the same error message on my main (PSN) account. Also, on this DBG account I have 'insufficient privileges' to post in the PS4 forum.
  4. sovietwarbear

some days later and STIL I CANT LOG IN WITH PSN AND POST AT PS4 FORUM
  5. Profileiche

Same here. This seems to be because qouting radarx on twitter: we have to be patient and wait 48 h. Wellthe time has passed and we neither can log in nor get bc. We dont need people looking at problems, but those who actually solve them.
  6. bruce bengtson

yeah i,m in the same boat. i can log in with this account but not my psn. give me said error. i think this started happening after offering the email thing in game
  7. Profileiche

We will get no solution or answer because there seems to be nobody at the hq. Last dbg help twitter was on friday. There will be only a minimum crew keeping all servers up. And even they will be waiting for errors at home. Who needs customer support on a weekend anyway? Did anyone get a ticket message during the weekend ? Only got some angry wait and see over twitter
  8. Vetala

I have this error with my PSN account aswell, had it for a couple of days now, still waiting for a reply from customer support.
  9. Mihaus

Been trying to log on using PSN account for days, and when I try to post with my PC account on the PS4 forum I get this message "You have insufficient privileges to post here."
  10. Dennisz125NC

I have the problem as well and you need your psn account for talking at ps4 gameplay
  11. Dennisz125NC

How many ps4 users are affected by it
  12. BigJohnny

I can't login with PSN either, but for some reason my daybreak name is a different account, so if I try to login through DBG I'm not allowed to post anywhere.... except here.
  13. Dennisz125NC

Devs, could you at least you tell everyone at ps4 section that psn is down and lift the blockage so we can type again.
  14. Profileiche

No, they can't as there is nobody around until 8 or 9 on monday morning. Sometimes it feels there is nobody ever reading those forums here, not even during nine to five. Not to mention the rather minuscule chance of a dev posting something. Mostly it's RadarX or Site posting here. That's like asking for a soldiers story and having Obama or Biden post the answer.
  15. Ryme Intrinseca

At least they're looking into it I guess:

Status: 8/3/2015 10:03 PDT - We're currently investigating an issue with PSN players being unable to login to the forums.

Though as others have said, while the problem persists they should give Daybreak accounts the privileges to post in the PS4 forum, so PS4 players are not locked out entirely.
    • Up x 1
  16. sovietwarbear

hope thy fix this fast

donno why ppl with non PS4 acount cant post in ps4 part
    • Up x 2
  17. BigJohnny

Because people not playing on PS4 have nothing to contribute to a PS4 discussion.
  18. Ryme Intrinseca

... which is fine until PS4 players are forced to use non-PSN accounts.
  19. Angrytortoise

Except for they're more than likely playing the exact same game on a different platform, and plenty of topics on those forums are not platform specific questions; beyond that their lack of console access doesn't mean they won't be able to answer console specific questions. The truth is it makes next to no logical sense why they would restrict access to PS4 forums unless maybe there is some technical limitation based on their account privileges they can't or don't feel like fixing, but yeah would care a lot less if my PSN forum login was working lol.
  20. sovietwarbear

Status: 8/3/2015 10:03 PDT - We're currently investigating an issue with PSN players being unable to login to the forums

dont see this any more but i stil cant log on my PSN
    • Up x 2