cant log in with PSN ( Daybreak Auth Error: 44 )

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by sovietwarbear, Jul 31, 2015.

1. StarGeezerTim

Somewhat relieved to hear it's not just me then. Just downloaded PS2 on the PS4 late last week, and then re-downloaded the PC game (I haven't played since early launch since my rig at the time was just not quite up to snuff.) Really enjoying it so far, but had some PS4-specific questions and didn't want to get bogged down with answers only pertinent to PC.
  2. Mihaus

3. Ryme Intrinseca

I saw the suggestion here that PC accounts can now post in the PS4 forum, so I tried my Daybreak account again. Still has 'insufficient privileges' to post there :rolleyes:

Also curious about what is meant by 'we will be migrating the one US and one EU server into another'. This is so badly worded it could mean almost anything.
  4. bruce bengtson

i still can,t log in with psn id and this is my daybreak games account. so pretty much i,m still locked out of the ps4 forums
  5. TheJosephChrist

bump. Its been weeks now. Weeks. And I still can't log in with me PS4 account.
  6. Profileiche

At least we are honored with information every day. As no information holds information too. Information like:
    - we don't care for you neolithic folks still using forums
    - we don't care about problems that have nothing to do with getting your cash
    - customer information is for companies like Disney, our games are about zombies, armies and merciless ganking.
    - two guys (employee A and B) can only do so much support for all games in our portfolio
    - response time after ticket submission is 48 hours/days/month (cross those that don't apply)
    - useful response content is 0.0
    - DGC support is always looking into or after things, nobody said a word of touching anything
    • Up x 1
  7. Ryme Intrinseca

Stupid thing is, this attitude loses them a lot more cash than it saves. My membership expires tomorrow, no way I'll be renewing.
  8. sovietwarbear

9. BigJohnny

maintenance today..... but not to fix the login issue.

ffs
  10. Mihaus

11. thewr3ck

Wh at the hell fix this. Funny thing they had "maintenence " which didn't fix it either.
  12. sovietwarbear

yep stil not fix

who you go to call not Daybreak

13. BigJohnny

14. Ryme Intrinseca

'Want forum access? Maybe you should try a different game' - Daybreak Game Company, LLC
  15. Zanje

Yep same here as well, got it on launch day and figured itd be fixed by now. nope.avi
  16. sovietwarbear

17. BigJohnny

I think we're screwed here..... never to reply in the forums again.

it obviously can't be affecting everybody because there are still posts happening in the PS4 forum.
  18. Mihaus

19. Ryme Intrinseca

Far less of them than there used to be, it's pretty much dead. I think most of the playerbase is locked out.
  20. BigJohnny

and again, normal people might think "hmmm, the PS4 forum has slowed down, maybe something is wrong, we should check it out"

but this is DBG(SOE), so they must be thinking "people must be happy with everything on PS4 because no one is saying much. Good job guys."
    • Up x 2