Cant log in on Miller

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by 101uk, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Tyrant103

pff, People have been supporting this game since it was in beta. Comparing the Time with Progress = disappointment.

And I myself have put over £60 (that's an underestimate) on this game.

I also activated a boost during this time #saddening.

This game would have been better of costing £40 like any other game. And a new publisher of-course.
  2. Bixli

...sooooooooooo , miller still down atm ?

..if so , all i type is : desoxyribonukleinsaeurehexymethylentetraminvanuzergppagladtohitnobulletdropbasecappingshapeshifterholydirtynanohexcrap.

..edit: but im patience.

...edit pt.2: nvm , it works !
  3. Zuzas

Another night. Another fail.
    Emerald here i go

Edit: I finally got in. Didn't expect the 3 minute wait...
  4. AKARazorback

I just wrote the following on the Technical Support forums, thought I'd share it here:

Also, this is not a F2P game for me... I bought the alpha package and have been a member for a long, long time and have since probably purchased for up to 200 euro's on goodies. All of which I don't mind as it's my hobby, but this 'service' is a farce and I for one fear that it will negatively impact the lifespan of this potentially great game as more and more people will abandon the game or never see it as anything more then F2P ( "because I'll never pay for this service" and "glad I'm not a member now").
  5. Sandpants

Still no miller?
  6. vipjerry

Came back after some time and as i can see nothing new on horizon, game is still broken, servers are down on prime time. So sad. Well looks like i wasted my time downloading client. Cya again in few months...
  7. Ruffdog

Crazy. Can't log into Miller. When trying to get onto Emerald alt I get a disconnect error saying "client already connected elsewhere"

Very poor SOE
  8. Benville

Second night running, bleugh.
  9. Kerrrrp

Saying what I truly wanted to say would probably get me banned outright.

Just so much: I just managed to log in on my X try after waiting for several minutes each time. Only for the game to crash after three minutes. There is no patience on my part that you guys can "really appreciate". This incompetence is unacceptable.
  10. LCTR

Second day of wait
    When will Miller return home
    Login stops our fun.

Turning disc of green
    Promises of things to come
    Process has just stopped.
  11. Botji

Just to bump because, cant login to Miller....

Im one of the "glad im not a member now" crowd, I wanted to support PS2 by being a member and was for the first year but a few months before that I was getting more and more fed up with how SOE treated both the EU playerbase and the general direction the game had been taking so I did the only thing I could do wich was tell them I didnt like it by not renewing my 6 month sub that I had going.

If I had been paying for this.... no, its just impossible to even imagine how I would feel because there is no way that I would be paying for this.

*Edit*
    Got in, yay..
    • Up x 1
  12. Mogsy

yes you can alt-tab back tot he desktop and come back 10 mins later, doesn't mean we should have to. it means they need to fix their latency & server cluster issues.
  13. LBot

Ok, the Double XP week-end was totally messed up this month on Miller due to server's connection issues.
    Should we wait for some compensation, like granting us another double xp w-e next week, a 48h xp boost or something like that...
    Or should we just ponder about the point of paying for a service that wasn't properly delivered ?

Next move is yours, please show everyone how much you care about your customers' contentment !
  14. FlintAndSteal2

im beginning to get a sneaky suspecion that the merges on the EU servers and the lack of time invested in solving these login issues is so that when this game comes out on that crappy console they have plenty of servers and no problems because console gamers are unused to resolving problems. To any PS4 players, enjoy your game because i'm telling you now it will work good
  15. Tyrant103

I guess Members double XP is over? My gaming sessions are about 30minutes to 1 hour a day, I can't spend a 5th of that time trying to login.
  16. Aph!

Don't know if just me but I noticed if I log out on a heavy populated cont ( Inda Cobalt ) then log back in it struggles were as if I log out in say VR then log into VR it works just fine???
  17. LBot

Ok , I warned you 2 times in this same thread but you didn't even listen.

I felt totally unsatisfied about missing the last double XP week end but you didn't do a thing to apologize or make me feel better about that.
    It wouldn't even cost you anything, I mean no additional cost except changing some numbers somewhere in a database.
    It's not like I was asking for an extra burger or something like that...
    But like I said I don't want to pay and then feel cheated about what I signed for... That's absolutely not enjoyable nor professional.

You have wasted my trust and you've lost one more premium subscriber.
    I loved this game, still love it, but I feel sad and worried about its future.
    Be sure I will still continue to play from times to times, but I will never spend money for it anymore and I won't recommend it to my friends neither...