Cant log in on Miller

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by 101uk, Aug 22, 2014.

1. LCTR

Just tweeted...

2. Grandpa

Enough for today. 3 hours with p2, and from them 2 hours for waiting and frustation.
    Ty.
    I guess i have to go for another game, i want fun, not get angry every day... that sucks
    • Up x 2
  3. PastalavistaBB

After having maintenance 2 days in a row, we had another downtime on EU prime time. Now I can't login to Miller neither to Cobalt. I subscribed for a full year and spend over 100 $ of SC on this game. I never remember servers being this bad. This is just unacceptable. If SOE was in another business, they would be long gone by now.

Edit: I can login to US Servers in 3 seconds. o_O
    • Up x 3
  4. seb285

Can't login, AGAIN...
    And during this time, WE PAY FOR NOTHING !
    Thank you SOE you're really THE BEST !
    • Up x 1
  5. Noktaj

[IMG]
    This ain't working:
    took 5 minutes to get in and once in 150 to 300 ping during prime time. :(
    • Up x 1
  6. amega

And why im not surprised..pff
  7. LBot

With passive xp bonus, double xp w-e is my favourite premium feature, because I can earn a lot of certs in a short period of time.
    I was already thinking about ending my premium account a few days ago but I waited for the double xp week-end...
    If I can't farm my certs properly this w-e and if you don't give me a proper compensation for that loss, be sure I won't hesitate anymore.

I can understand you experience different kind of problems sometimes. PS2 is a very large structure, it's nearly impossible to make sure that everything occurs perfectly, especially at such a big scale.
    But on the other hand, I just don't want to give my money and feel spoiled or disappointed, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Last time I feel bad about my premium account, it was after an update that lasts 3 days instead of the one initially planned.
    You did the right move there and give us a double xp week-end as a compensation.
    I expect you to do something similar so I would feel satisfied about the money I spend every month on my premium account.

I really love your game, it's up to you now !

Good luck fixing this mess ;)
  8. LCTR

Been trying to login for about an hour now...
  9. LCTR

Oh green circle flash
    "Logging In" is what you promise
    Miller certs don't wait
  10. bubbas

Don't even bother. I've finally managed to get into the game and . . . it . . . is . . . so . . . god . . . dam . . . med . . . lag . . . gy . . . it . . . is . . . notplayeableatall :(
    Best 2X xp weekend evah :p
    And I was stupid enough to pay for this **** :mad:
  11. LCTR

Hour has passed us by
    Closer to Auraxis shores
    Double digit ping.
    • Up x 1
  12. LCTR

Finally got in...

Miller isn't even that busy. We have a cont. locked and there's only 1 big fight on Indar....
  13. Lafri

Can't log in to Miller, can't log in to Cobalt, Emerald works some times.
    GJ SOE I enjoy staring at the logging in screen.
  14. Bixli

hey ..don't be angry 'bout those login times , it's just a retro feature to give tribute to the old c64 loadin' times.
    • Up x 1
  15. LCTR

Finally, after being frustrated trying to log-in I see im missing about 100 kills on my medic directive (saviour & medic-kills too). Terrific.

I'm done for the day. I'm logging off.
  16. willowstyle

Miller's log in server, full crew mobilised
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  17. SShocK

Server full again... when will SOE admit they merged too many people in to one server, and add a queue counter?
  18. isilyan

SOE :( dont feed the Euroshaft-Hammster on a 2Xxp weekend :(
  19. Oguska

Well Miller getting LOCKED again! Hotfixes ain't gonna solves the problem it seems... enough already.
  20. Agnt

Yeah, +1 cancelled membership here unless some real compensation is given out.
    • Up x 4