Cannot login to briggs... something wrong with network ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by thefinn, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Veratu SOE

Sorry for the lack of updates folks, we've been trying to find the root cause of the issue since the problem started and I didn't get a chance to get to the boards because I'm working on it with several people.

We are a 24/7 organization :) don't worry, we're always awake...

I'll update you when I have more info.
    • Up x 2
  2. uproar

Thanks Veratu :D all we really need is some sort of confirmation that it's the server, and not us, so we don't all waste time verifying files and retrying over and over.
  3. STABB

Thanks Veratu
  4. Veratu SOE

Briggs is being restarted... ETA to play 15 minutes.
  5. RIctavius

Did you buy Station Cash and then Weapons?
  6. RIctavius

I'm having the same problem on Cobalt , please help !! :(
  7. HIVPrositive

Still down.
  8. Veratu SOE

Ready for play...
  9. LipSarvice

3 minutes off your game Veratu !!!! :):);) Thanks mate
  10. Veratu SOE

I did say ETA... E= Estimated ;)

We're monitoring it closely. Now get in there and kick some butt!
  11. Veratu SOE

Your issue is different, it's isolated to you, not the same as the Briggs issue which was server related.

Also, as a side note, your signature image is quite large and makes it nearly impossible to view a thread without scrolling a significant amount, you may want to shrink it down to a normal level.

CS should be able to assist you with your specific problem.
    • Up x 1
  12. Minotaur667

Cannot get into Briggs still. Sits at "Logging in" with the spinny circle loading thingo for several minutes then changes back to play. I've been trying to get in since the server was shut down for maintenance recently.
  13. bishopau

Still broken for me. Your Aussie ISP has shut down for Xmas?

NM took a lot longer than usual but I'm in.
  14. Heavyhitta

Yup it just hangs on Logging in after hitting play!
  15. Garden Angel

I logged back in after the restart and got DC'd again and back to the Logging in problem...
  16. Garden Angel

nvm, client restart seemed to work...
  17. Mooge

Finally got into the game last night. This afternoon the same problem is back. Can't login to Briggs. My support ticket is still open from yesterday.
  18. Xarx

Anyone else having this problem again?
  19. Sydneysider

20. Python.au

Logged in fine this morning and had to go out for the day, come home and find this :\ It just gets stuck on Logging In. Getting nightmares of release this is not cool. bye bye 50%XP boost ticking down.. ETA a on a proper fix?