Cannot login to briggs... something wrong with network ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by thefinn, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Mooge

I play until 11:00pm on a work night, at most until 2am on weekends and holidays. Is that important? wouldn't it make more sense for you to tell us what time you play that all this imbalance and server restarts are occurring? Because honestly it sounds like you are on a different server.

As for the fixes not working, the reboot last night stabilised the server for about 20 hours but clearly they have not found the root cause yet. Briggs is the only server being hosted in Sydney so I would guess that the issue is at that data centre and not with the game itself.

With regard to your word filter issue, that is an acronym, not a word. The filter blocks it because of what the A stands for.

Take a deep breath dude, these technical issues happen from time to time. It will get fixed. Meanwhile relax and enjoy the holiday season.

Edit: While I was typing Veratu has confirmed other servers are affected so it may not be hardware related. If it's the net code then happy bug hunting SOE and good luck. I'd suggest a memory leak but that would probably be affecting every server if that were the case.
  2. Nickers

For the win, yep did this last night too and it worked. Could be a coincident more likely. Just managed to login now.
  3. neg

52 Card pick up is my brain after reading this

my god..
  4. Mooge

Sounds like an issue with your brain. I honestly can't decipher the reference to the childrens card game. But I assure you I am not your deity.

Go relax, read a book for a while. SOE are on the case.
  5. Big Cyz

Can't login. Same sht different day. Fix it. As for the guy saying to read a book...

*Edited by Veratu to avoid another moderator locking my thread. Keep it friendly please. -Veratu
  6. Rawler

Let us know when it's up, I kinda gave up trying over and over.
  7. Fiveous

Can't login either.
  8. Veratu SOE

We're restarting Briggs to address long login times. We are not deploying any fixes, just solving the short term issue for the moment.
    • Up x 2
  9. randoguy1337

thanks Veratu, was just gonna say Briggs has it too. when i quit PS2, i was trying to configure my settings and relogged to see if it fixed anything, quit whilst sitting in indar warp gate. Steam downloaded. didn't buy anything, was litterally logged in for 5 mins max. hope that helps
  10. LachDiggityDog

Veratu don't listen to the haters, you guys are doing a great job keep up the good work!
  11. zeii

For me this was one of those very rare moments where upon I go to the last page and find that the very last post in the thread is a helpful one.
  12. idclev50

The servers are down atm for a short while
  13. Brannor McThife

The Crown was funny... I loaded up an AA lighting and shot down like 30 'static' birds... then went back and loaded up an AP setup and shot The Crown's launch bay for 5 Sundy kills and a number of other kills...

Fish in a barrel...
  14. Veratu SOE

Won't be long, takes about 15 minutes from shutdown to restart and be ready for play... It's almost done.
  15. Veratu SOE

It's open and ready for play.
  16. PresidentFreeman

Logged in almost instantly, very much improved. Great work guys!
  17. Fiveous

Thanks much appreciated.
  18. NovaAustralis

I was just kicked from the server without warning tonight. (11:15pm AEST)
    (My only "option" to click on the 'Accept' button in the dialog box that pops up...)

No messages about downtime.
    No countdown timers.

What is going on???