Cannot login to briggs... something wrong with network ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by thefinn, Dec 21, 2012.

1. thefinn

Briggs is down for me, dunno why. I hit login and nothing happens for about a minute and a half, then the green login clickbox is back up.

Got dc'd before this too..

All other servers are fine.
    • Up x 1
  2. teeeto

3. Xarx

I'm the same, c It is prime time on a friday night. Double XP and everyone is on holidays now so close to Christmas.
    It's quite possible that it is full.
  4. Evilish

Experiencing the same issue on Briggs.
  5. Kulantan

Same here. It isn't saying I'm in a queue, but I'm guessing that is the issue. I wouldn't post except that Briggs has had serious non-queue issues that look like this before.
  6. Greenhawk837

Having the same issue with Briggs
  7. Xidaraf

8. Soxism

Same Issue as always with Briggs, cant login during busy times. then All of a sudden it will work after someone makes a post like this.
  9. ShadowFighter88

Same here and I don't think it's full - I used the server status thing on the launcher to check and it only said Medium activity.
  10. moeboee1

It is not full im a premium member who should have priority logon and i still cant get in and have been trying now for almost 60 minutes... its the server
  11. LameFox

<circle> LOGGING IN...

This is rather less exciting than it would be if I could play the game.
  12. Cleverist

13. thefinn

Well I was in for about 2-3 minutes and got dc'd again...

Back to not being able to connect.. :\
  14. Big Cyz

Hi I would like to play on Briggs please fix it
    • Up x 1
  15. TamaDecat

yup same here , sony have to change the hosting company
  16. Nussbuster

17. Soxism

well if we cant log in, how can we spend money, how can they make the money. One of the busyiest AU servers, they should darn well fix it.
  18. stormpilgrim

Same problem here... got in once and got dc'd after a minute. But mostly just says "logging in"
  19. Evilish

Already spent the money tonight.

Now I just want to play.
  20. Obbu

Can also confirm that there are prevalent login/DC issues with briggs directly after this patch.