[BUG] Bug collection 20/11/2017

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CutieG, Nov 20, 2017.

1. MaxP0werr

Someone on flight MH370 successfully divided by zero, thus opening an Einstein-Rosen bridge into the upside down.
    • Up x 1
  2. stalkish

3. JibbaJabba

It was the Malaysia air flight where the pilot just flew off into the ocean and the plane has never been found since.
  4. stalkish

So what youre saying is the plane is actualy on Asgard?
  5. Lilium Atratum

I am getting those disconnects too!
  6. newchips

n’empêche c'est sympa on joue tous 5 minutes maximum . j'aimerais qu'il rectifie vite la situation il faut que je tue du SV et NC ^^
  7. Shalom

Same here ... maximum 10 minutes to play before getting a disconnect.
  8. chamks

yeah i just researched the subject of mh370. they actually found twoo pieces of the wing of the plain. 1 in madagascar and the other in aoustralia recentlly
  9. Lilium Atratum

Which means that it crashed somewhere between Madagascar and Australia.... go search that :p
  10. Towie

I think it's fair to say that the latest update has made PS2 'a little flakey' :(
  11. Halkesh

Some complotist-theorist said the plane was destroy by USA secret base on one of the many island in the area.

Anyway, back to the thread :
    I was disconnected after ~5min gameplay
    Chat spotted working after 2-3 min gameplay
    Squad invitation / join sometimes does not work (probably after 3 min)

I'll stop playing until hotfix comes. I hope the double xp duration is extended by 1-2 day because of the major bug problems.
    But please, if you have an update to do, do it BEFORE an event, not during it nor after it. This way the new player you'll attract have more chance to stay in the game.
  12. Trokari

Yea, tried a few times and get constantly disconnected. Checking back in a day or two. Maybe the Nightfall games gets a patch out by then. Not holding my breath tho.
  13. Mechmaniac

The said in other topic it will be fixed in few hours.
    Goodnight fellas
  14. NoBuddy

High guys,
    may I'm wrong here.
    I want to publish at this forum, instead the official bug report thingy, about "Bug collection 20/11/2017", that the DBC did not fix the flying AI bug.

That bug happens at least since September 2016.

I am often playing engieneer and I've sawn yesterday at the 1st time a flying ammo pack, why ever.
    A screenshot about that issue is available, but I'm pissed off creating useless bug reports because I don't want to faciliate laziness!

I'll continue to check that out at the area where that happened.

Bug reports are useless since developer has only coinz in mind, while newrley new shyzz is more important to generate some more bugged coinz, for real!