[BUG] Bug collection 20/11/2017

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CutieG, Nov 20, 2017.

1. CutieG

If you saw a bug with the newest update, collect it here. I already reported a few ingame:
    - ISO-4 counter under the minimized minimap becomes mis-aligned when your XP counter is in the triple digits. At that point the "X" of "XP" flat-out touches your ISO amount without a space in between.
    - The "locked point" indicator didn't seem to work correctly. I found a base that was marked as locked, but was actually open.
    - The faction distribution indicator on the expanded minimap either doesn't trigger an update after a redeploy, or does so with a sizable delay.
  2. Noif

- Game keep disconnecting more after update
    - "5YearsPS2" code doesn't work at all
    - Voice macros and Chat are broken
  3. Morganoutox

Same here, Char disabled too, couldnt find out more coz im disconnected every 3 minutes :(
    • Up x 1
  4. Morganoutox

Can't log at all now from launchpad... But it might be good news if work is actually being done
  5. JibbaJabba

LOL Twitch user on the main page was playing and got disconnected on emerald. Someone is saying EU id down.
  6. HAXTIME

Well I wanted to pwn some fine VS ärse, so I guess it has to wait for a bit.
  7. new_ac

yep, constant disconnects here, too. Also been for a while unable to login in launchpad and even in the forums....
  8. Fubu

Disconnections Powa !!! :mad::mad::mad:
  9. Morganoutox

Well, the game is broken on Miller, cant play more than 2mins. I'll try again later ! see you all.
  10. Trokari

Jesus, do they test these releases AT ALL? I think it's pretty obvious they do not. They leave everything to player testing and then we end up with this ****. I sure am glad I haven't poured any money into this.. and certainly wont in the future either considering how DBG tends to it's "customers".

I keep disconnecting all the time. Chat does not work.
  11. LegendarySalmonSnake

A minute or 2 before everyone gets disconnected nobody can deal or take damage but can otherwise still see and interact with each other. This allows for moments of cross faction fraternization! UNACCEPTABLE!!!
  12. chamks

i have disconnected while piloting a full people galaxy from the warp gate in miller, lol! ****
  13. Humoreske

poor quality...
  14. JibbaJabba

Same thing happened on flight MH370.

Too soon?
  15. BartasRS

Funny thing, I am getting disconnected, game crashes but Recursion says I was killed by someone AFTER game crashed. Surely my char stayed on the server :D too bad it was not defending the base as it should.
  16. BartasRS

On Cobalt you would have some problems with that, seems like mostly VS is disconnecting. When I CTDed pop in hex was 60-40 for the VS, after logging back (for the 6th time) pop was 10-90 for TR.

And we even don't have that OP SMG yet!!!
  17. chamks

sorry for my ignorance but what is mh370? and too soon for what
  18. newchips

looOOOoool faut plus qu'il touche au mise a jour eux ...... mise a mort du jeux il nous on fais :"(
  19. Eranyo

I think we should start with what they didn't break.

guys the login system works flawlessly, from there onward your janitor, sorry, your developer, pretty much screwed everything.
  20. newchips

d'ailleurs y a moyen d’envisager d'avoir des accréditation avec un code pour vous faire pardonner ? ;)