Both EU servers down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ancalagon, Nov 21, 2012.

1. WhitewolfUK

I completely agree with you. I didn't have a single problem with launch, unfortunate the servers have gone down but I'm sure it will be dealt with in a timely manner.
  2. OneManArmy

Beta was more stable.
  3. Ancalagon

Guild Wars fixed that issue with their guest/visit feature, where you can play on another server with the same character you have on your 'home' server. Absolutely brilliant and should be a default feature in any new MMO type game. In Planetside that would mean you could play with clans or friends who are on other servers than you without having to re-create characters and start from scratch, spending twice the amount of time to progress.

But won't happen in PS2 for sure.
  4. Noobv8

Time to check some more TUT vids ^^ at least they gave us something to watch while the servers are down hehehe
  5. OneManArmy

Lunch server is down 2?
  6. Davee

Miller is back up now!
  7. Noobv8

Guess no TUT vids than -_-
  8. Valkar

I dont see why not if enough people ask for it. They want us to get tied to our characters (hence the name reserve and 1 empire per server ect) so I think it would be something they should really think about, especially to maintain population balance. But of course they like members to have queues to jump so from that perspective you are right. Plus we all know the name reserve was there so that when they eventually merge servers in the future then there are no problems. They were future proofing like they said lol
  9. Aggserboel

Aaaaand it's down!
  10. ChipMHazard

Oh 'ell no, Miller just went down again. I consider myself a patient man but this is getting old real fast.
  11. Davee

Aaaaand boom. Miller is gone again. That was fast!

Edit: Double ninja'd.
  12. SuicidalEwok

Still no word from SOE?

If only store purchases were account bound, then we could just make another character on a different server...
  13. Mazzio

I bet that the devs are just unhappy that NC has full sovereignty over the crown with no competition. Faction map control reset in 3..2..1
  14. Slamraptor

Wait til it's prime time and we still only have 2 EU servers (what is ridicilous in the first place...) and the server goes up for 30 minutes and then down again and you won't even get onto it because you're waiting in the queue for 30 minutes. Now that is going to be frustrating. ^^

Prepare for it. ^^

BTW
    Amount of players: EU>US in like every PC game out there. ^^
    Just sayin.
  15. Laoril

Seems it's just an issue with Miller since Woodman seems to work fine
  16. Jaamaw

Mattherson is down too
  17. Stromberg

18. Jaamaw

19. Davee

And it's back up again. Now with more queuing (probably trying to throttle logons)!
  20. DrTarsus

Since the game went live at 6 pm yesterday I haven't been able even create a character.

All last night I got connection errors, then all today the servers have been saying they are offline, even though they are also registering as having high or medium populations.

You get what you pay for I suppose. As far as I've been able to see so far, Sony haven't actually made a game, they just made a 8gb interface to tell me done non existent servers are currently unavailable.