Bolt Actions need to be able to kill again

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Valena, Jun 15, 2013.

1. DeathSparx

Can't kill maxes (because trying as a sniper is usually a deathwish and a waste of time and ammo). Can't touch vehicles. ...and now we can't really kill normal infantry. What kind of a class is this...?
    • Up x 1
  2. Rudmed

THE HACKING CLASS!
  3. VVereVVulf

So the mentality is basically a horror movie cliché where people start screaming instead of fighting for their life.

4. DeathSparx

Yeah, that's great. Something we don't get xp for if our allies actually use those terminals/turrets...
  5. Kaisuke7

No, he should have died from a bolt action to skull at less than 25m.
  6. Get2dachoppa

Not a horror movie. I think that whole YouTube video is something out of X-Men. Wolverine (the medic w/ nanoweave) gets shot in the head point blank, bullet gets stopped by his adamantium skull. He heals, gets angry, kills his attacker who can only look on flabbergasted at what just happened.
    • Up x 3
  7. Vaphell

/rage mode on

FFFFFUUUUU- :mad:
    i hate NW with passion and i am not even talking about HS now :mad: 3 bodyshots in any scenario is ******* criminal.

i also officially consider bolt actions to be too crappy in cqc (yeah yeah that's a-ok because ohk).... They are of no use in case of cqc emergency when there is no time to switch to pistol (which doesn't stand a chance against full auto anything/shotgun either way) so it's free xp for the enemy. They need to have a reasonable chance to hit things smaller than a barn at 10-15m and i don't think it would be a problem, they wouldn't become shotguns because of their dog slow fire rate. Current zoom-in and fish for headshot vs nothing but W+LMB is way too lopsided and it's not like sniping infs can happily sit in their comfort zone if they want results.
  8. Kaisuke7

Buying the 3 tier bolt action is hardly justified now. All the bolt actions have the same min damage of 550 after 75m. That means unless your within 75m of your target the damage will be the same (550). Which means buying any other bolt action will only be for more bullet speed. But you loss reload time and rate-of-fire, which im starting to fill isn't worth it. With Nanoweave being as it is, having a faster re-chamber time seems more useful.
  9. Kaisuke7

10. Kaisuke7