Best Single infantry weapon for Each Faction (Pick One)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Phrygen, Nov 8, 2013.

1. TheBloodEagle

I've used the Carv-S since launch and have over 800 kills with it. I've been there through it's changes, even when single fire was bugged for a while. I've wanted to love this weapon but I highly disagree. Extended mag is not enough to make is good. Someone plotted out the hit patterns for all the weapons a while ago and the Carv-S without a doubt had the absolute worst for TR LMGs. The T16 is the best Medium LMG and the T32 is a lost weapon.
  2. Nocturn0l

Ah, yeah that one i've heard of, but it's far from the likes of an SMG[IMG]
  3. TsubasaKuroi

TR: TAR
    VS: SVA-88
    NC: (no clue, haven't played NC enough)
  4. Rogueghost

Extended mag? Use a forward grip.
    Right now I have 896 kills with it, and it preforms at a much higher level then the T16, which I've gotten auraxium with about a month ago. And words can't describe how much better it is than the T32, which I gave up on after a 150 kills.
    I'm not going around claiming its the best weapon ever, but its a heck of a lot better then people give it credit for.
  5. Amundsenkalmah

Awwww yeah plis Cyclone>>>>>>Blitz
  6. wolfva

The Knife. Best. Weapon. Ever. You can even kill a max with it.
  7. Roll Fizzlebeef

TR: Nighthawk
    VS: Pandora
    NC: Piston

Auto-shotty easy mode.
  8. JonboyX

TR: Jaguar. I like other TR guns such as the cycler (honestly, I do), but the Jaguar just feels like the best
    VS: SVA-88. Only reason you're not all carrying this thing I suspect is that the stock Orion is also very good
    NC: Jackhammer. If you're playing in Blue and Gold and haven't got the Jackhammer, you're not real NC. Situationally brilliant or awful, this is the empires trade mark gun and you should all have it out of respect ;)
  9. vsae

TR: MSW-R
    VS: Orion
    NC: AF19-Mercenary
    NS: NS-11a
  10. Silver Fox

I've been loving it. It's tricky, but if you can find that sweet spot it's devastating.
  11. doombro

TR: Jaguar
    NC: Gauss Saw
    VS: VX6-7
  12. Vixxing

NC Phoenix
    VS AV-mana turret
    TR Striker
  13. Erendil

VS - Eidolon
    NC - Warden
    TR - AMR-66

No really. Battle Rifles are where it's at. I thought everyone knew that.

I'm VS. I use batteries, tyvm. :p
  14. RHINO_Mk.II

Short Range
    NC - Jackhammer
    VS - Serpent
    TR - Cycler TRV

Medium Range
    NC - Carnage BR
    VS - H-V45
    TR - TAR

Long Range
    NC - Gauss SAW
    TR - Sabr-13
    VS - ???
  15. -Synapse-

VS: Orion
    TR: T9 CARV
    NC: Whatever their equivalent of the CARV/Orion is, EM6 I think?
  16. MavCooL

TR : TAR, Lynx, Jaguar
    VS : Orion
    NC : Gauss saw :rolleyes:
  17. DuckSauce

Trac-5 S
    Gauss Compact S
    Solstice SF

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  18. Scienta

TR: MCG (Dakka Dakka)
    VS: Lasher (most unique weapon in the arsenal, so fun to use)
    NC: Gauss Saw (it is kind of the vision I have for the NC)

I main a VS so I have more to say about their weapons. I role two classes mostly, HA and infil. As a HA I have exclusively used the Lasher as my primary, because its just so much fun. As an infil I swap out the Sirius, and the Phantom a lot. Some might say "Phantom?" and I will say "Yup". Its a dirty secret of mine. I use it in two ways to reasonable effect. I use it in close range like a shotty, PEW PEW PEW and then yer dead, just ADS and have a forgrip. I have actually sat in bushes and killed people as they go by with this weapon. Its also a good Mid range weapon with a good 3.4x red dot scope.
  19. DramaticExit

lol.

Imagine a slightly bitter laugh, but a laugh none the less.
  20. Crackulous

Jackhammer, Orion, and Striker.